2: Play of The Game

Me and my team start running towards the payload to break apart, leaving me and Reinhardt left to defend the payload as the rest wait for the enemy team to emerge from their lobby, ready for a sneak attack.  After a few seconds we start to hear shooting and groaning going on. 

Lucio --> Mercy

Tracer --> Soldier 76

Junkrat --> Hanzo

Widowmaker --> Baston

I looked at Reinhardt as he looked down at me, I smiled and said, "I think we might have a leg up now, eh?" 

"No doubt about that!" he replied, as he smirked, banging his fist against his chest. We both laughed and continued defending the payload.

 A minute later, I heard something and notified Reinhardt, "Get behind me." 

And so I did, covering his back with my own shield as we started to be attacked by a black figure with a skull mask and a big pig looking dude. The pig one laughed and tried attacking Reinhardt, but his shield kept him safe, yet cracking, indicating that it was becoming weak. The black one shot at his shield multiple times and it broke as mine disappeared. Reinhardt started taking damage so I healed him as much as I could before he killed the emo one.

Reinhardt --> Reaper

I looked at the kill feed and saw his name, "Reaper hu-" I felt a few bullets hit my chest.

I only felt pain for a second and thought, surprised, Lena was right! I looked at my health and it was at 20 HP.

"Shit..!" I healed myself and sent a spirit animal to heal the others as I started to see criticals pop up.

They soon disappeared and so did my spirit. Lucio and Tracer came back with half health and started fighting the fat one as I healed them with mists of yellow light, glowing from my hands and towards my injured teammates.

Tracer --> Roadhog

The payload stayed in it's frozen state and remained that way until we were attacked again. We beat every one of our "enemies" and cheered as I healed them all back to they're top HP levels.

"My ultimate is ready!" we all yelled, making us face each other and laugh.

As the time slowly came to a close (time was 1:34 till match ended), we were attacked by the whole enemy team except for 1, I noticed this since each team had 8 team players and we were only fighting 7.

Reinhardt used his ultimate and got 2 people, Tracer got 2, Lucio 1 and yelled out in disappointment, hoping he got a better kill streak, "AW MAN!" 

I smiled and said, "Don't worry, at least you got one."

I felt my heart beat faster and used my ultimate, "TIME TO TURN THE TABLES!"

A big flash of light appeared and once it was gone, my hair turned (s/f/c) and got longer, my armor changed into assassin wear, and my eyes turned (s/e/c). I took out my (f/c) lazer sword and pistol and started to kill the remaining opponents that were shocked and startled by my ultimate, not expecting my out changed my whole form and "category." Taking out all of my opponents took me at least 30 seconds.

(Y/n) --> Sombra

(Y/n) --> Mccree

(Y/n) --> Zenyatta

I looked at Lucio, Tracer, and Reinhardt.

They looked back confused and in awe, "Wow...I've never seen anything like that...!" Lucio said getting pumped up.

"Yea...but anyways, GREAT JOB (Y/N)!!" Tracer said circling me saying yay over and over, making me cover my ears due to the ear rape.

"GO (Y/N)!!" Reinhardt yelled and set down his hammer.

I giggled and grabbed a healing pack from inside a torn down building. 

"RYUJIN NO KEN WO KURAE!

I get somewhat worried and mumble, "Was that someone's ult?" I look at the kill feed, only paying attention to my teammates names.

              --> Lucio

              --> Tracer

              --> Reinhardt

"Wh-What the..?! They were all just there! How!?" I run outside and see nothing, I was about to put up my shield until I heard beeping.

My ultimate shut off and I was back being my regular self, a healer. My power-ups were all counting down,

"Well shit....why do they always restart after ult use?" I groan as I turn and look around.

That's when I hear footsteps running up behind me, I turn around and see a white blur before a shiny and green robotic figure stands in front of me, about to strike until I look into his green visor. He was just frozen there like I was, looking down at me while his sword was still in strike position. A few seconds later, Reinhardt comes out of no where and pins the ninja down, killing him. The time strikes 0:00, finishing off the match and then words pop up slowly.

Victory!

Everyone in my team gathered around and did a pose so I did too, doing a (p/p). After that we were warped into a black room and watched the play of the game.

The play of the game showed the ninja from earlier and I silently gasped, then it showed his name, "Genji...?"

I watched as he took down Reinhardt, Tracer, and Lucio. Then seconds later, we see him running up behind me and then freezing as soon as I turn around, and everything goes black.

"Awww, Genji's such a softy!" Tracer said as she looked at me smiling.

"I think he has a crush~!" Lucio said, which made me blush lightly.

~Genji's POV~

Everyone saw me getting play of the game and cheered.

"WHOOAA GO GENJI!"

We watched how I killed all three enemies until I froze in front of that girl. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes, glimmering in the sun and her hair swiftly moving in the wind was engraved in my mind. Sombra, Reaper and Mei looked at the black screen and then at me. 

"Wow man, you had a clear shot." Sombra said as she shook her head, "But I mean, I understand, she is very pretty."

"She's gorgeous!" Mei squealed.

Reaper groaned and face palmed. I went into deep thought, Why do I feel so weird about her..? I can't get her out of my head...This is...different.

"What is her name?" I ask as Dr. Ziegler pulled up an info page. 

"(Y/n)...Our new healer and offense.." she replied

"(Y/n)......" I mumble as we warp back into the group lobby for both teams. 

Soldier 76 comes out and claps, "Well done heroes. And (Y/n)..."

Everyone looks at her as she looks at him, I can't help but look into her eyes and wonder what's going on in her head. She seems uncertain and somehow unreadable.

"Yes sir?" (Y/n) responds.

"I would like you to meet me in my office tomorrow morning to talk about your ultimate."

Lucio puts his arms around her shoulders and looks at 76, "HER ULTIMATE WAS AMAZING!!"

"YEA! SHE TRANSFORMED AND STUFF!" Tracer jumped in and hugged (Y/n).

"That's what we're gonna talk about tomorrow. But other than that." he said as he turned around and headed out, "Congrats (Y/n) on your first victory and Genji for play of the game. Now off to bed brats!"

With that, we all left to our rooms and went to bed. I stayed up and kept replaying our match. I knew I needed to meet with her again...something about her is addicting...and I like it, no matter how strange this feeling is.