11: Halloween Night

We were running around everywhere in the lobby. Setting up decor to setting up food to testing music and speakers...the works. I had gone to my room to put on my costume. I was Sinon from SAO II (2) except I added my lazer sword on the belt, left my hair (h/c) and my eyes (e/c), and grabbed the sniper riffle. I straightened my hair before heading to the party, the lobby doors were decorated with orange, black, and bats.

I walked in and saw Mercy as a witch, Reaper with a fancy setup and a pumpkin head, Ana in a creepy black, smiling mask with black clothes and orange and black cloak, Junkrat as a crazy scientist, Roadhog as Frankenstein, 76 in a red suit and mask along with painted on white, Hanzo with a demon theme type of thing, plus a LOT more. 

"Welcome love!" Tracer said as she zoomed in front of me, dressed up as a vampire.

"Yo. Nice costume!" I said as I looked at her.

"Thanks! Not bad yourself!"

"Thanks."

I looked around the crowd as I entered in deeper to the lobby. I searched left and right for Genji but I couldn't find him. As I searched, I bumped into Mccree while backing up a bit.

I turned around and smiled, "Yo, what's up Mccree?"

"Nothin' much m'lady. Just tryin' to get free." he responded, getting pushed by some of the dancing agents.

"Follow me!" I lead him out of the crowd and towards the match door. There was an empty space that would fit a whole 5-9 people group. I panted from getting pushed and shoved across the dance floor until I heard Jessie pop out of the crowd and fall towards me. I took a step to my right and let him fall.

"Ow! What's the big idea?" he said, getting up and looking at me.

"I didn't want to fall along with you."

"...uh huh. Sure darlin'..."

I few seconds later of standing there, I noticed Mccree looking down at something so I followed his gaze which then lead down to my breasts, slightly exposed like in the anime along with some more of my skin and my short shorts.

"J-JESSE MCCREE!!!" I yelled, covering my breasts and slapping him right across his face as hard as I could.

"I-I WAS JUST PLAYIN' DARLIN'!" 

"THAT WAS SOOOO NOT PLAYING "DARLIN'!"

I blushed so red that I felt heat radiate off of my body. Jesse noticed and backed up.

"........." I calmed down a bit and headed towards Mercy, Tracer, and Widow.

"Greetings (Y/n). How are you doing?" Mercy asks, taking a sip of punch afterwards.

"Good, and how are all of you?" I asked back, putting my sniper riffle in the socket behind my back.

"Good, in fact, BETTER THAN I EVER WAS!" Tracer yells out, zooming around in circles.

"Candy rush." Widow says to me.

"Ah, I see....must be Ana and her candy then, ey?" 

"As always."

We talked for a bit longer, watching Lena annoy the living shit out of others. After a few minutes, I spotted Genji standing in a corner with Angela. How the fuck did she get over there without me noticing?

 I shrugged it off and started walking towards them. The crowd suddenly moved back and blocked my view along with my body. Once it returned to the center, I saw something heartbreaking....Genji and Angela kissing....like how Genji would with me. I felt tears stream down my face along with memories of my past.