8: His Touch and Your Confession

We were getting ready for another match the next day and standing in our team lobby, waiting for the "Mark of Athene," Junkrat called it. I was waiting near the door when I saw Genji out of the corner of my eye, walking up behind me. I stood there, waiting for him to come next to me for our "daily talk." We started talking before practice a few days ago since we became friends. I felt Genji come up behind me, I still had my back to him, thinking he was gonna come to my side as usual.

"Hey Genji! What's u-" 

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull my body closer to his. I blush a lot, H-He's hugging me from behind....wh-why god...? This is making m-me blush more than usual...

"G-Genji...what a-are you doing...?" I ask.

He doesn't answer but instead, pulls me closer. I stay silent and slowly warm up to his touch. I hold onto one of his arms with my left, as if I were hugging back, and lean into him. I feel him stiffen at first but then slowly get comfortable. 

Genji's touch is so warm and protective yet....so gentle and soft...Even though Genji's not human anymore and has a cold, metal body to some people...I still feel what anyone would feel when hugging someone they love...I can't help but fall in love with him even more....

He hugs me a bit tighter until he lets go about 5 minutes later. 

"Sorry if I startled you." Genji says.

"It's ok Genji. Besides...I kinda liked it." I said, with blush growing more on my cheeks.

"Heh, then maybe I should do it more often then, hm?"

I can't help but giggle, "Maybe."

"Anyways, let us get going. I've kept your team waiting."

"Ok, see you later Genji..?"

"Always. Bye Koneko."

"Bye!"

~After the match~

Me and Tracer were sitting on the couch talking with Lucio about his music addiction. I had changed into some shorts, a black dress (you tucked it into your shorts which made it look like a spaghetti strap undershirt but without the adjust things on the straps), white thigh socks, and a slip on net-ish jacket.

"Lucio, you need to stop listening to music whenever you go to sleep! We could hear it love!" Tracer says.

"Actually, I do that so it helps me fall asleep but I don't over do it with surround sound LUCIO!" I say, making this all around motion.

"HEY! You shouldn't be talking! You always, ALWAYS have your music on high volume (Y/n)!" Lucio argues, "By the way, who is that artist! He or she makes the beat drop go down slick yo!"

"Oh, it's NCS! But, I don't think it counts since they don't make the music..." I respond, thinking. "But here! Listen!" I take out my phone and go to YouTube.

"(Y/n)! UGH!" Tracer groans, getting frustrated with me getting off-topic.

(you can skip the music if you want!)

"And here's another!"

"(Y/N)!!!" Tracer yells.

"J-Just one more...pwease?!" I beg, putting my head on her shoulder, giving her puppy eyes.