10: Halloween Talk

I wake up and jump out of my bed and to my closet where I grab a dark (f/c) crop top (it has long sleeves and goes off of your shoulders and slightly over your hand, and it has a wavy front that gets longer in the back), some short overalls, and some black long socks. I did the thing with the box and Shadow stood in front of me like how he was before the sleep problem. 

"Shadow, can we please, PLEASE combine today?!" I ask him, getting on my knees and putting my hands together. 

He does a low growl. "Look, I know you don't like being shown in that form, but just...PLEASE!!"

Shadow rolls his eyes but then barks and wags his tail.

"THANK YOU!!" I hug him and rub his stomach, "Who's a good boy!?"

Shadow barks and wags his tail faster while twitching his ears. I stop as he gets up. I stand next to him and stick out my hand, Shadow turns into a ball of light and goes into my palm, speckles of white light float in and around him. He disappears with a flash of light. I open my eyes and run to my mirror.

"I....look...." I jump up and scream/squeal, "ADORABLE!!!"

I look at my black ears with (f/c) tips that fade out. I then look down and turn around, facing a big, black, fluffy tail with (f/c) tips as well. I feel my eyes light up as I put both of my hands in fists and slowly bring them up to my cheeks, pretending to squeal with nothing coming out of my mouth.

I repeatedly thank Shadow in my mind before naruto-running out of the room and to the lobby. Also, did I mention it was 5:30 in the morning? I giggle to myself as I grab one of my notebooks and pencils from a secret hole in the floor, put in my Bluetooth earbuds while turning on music from my phone, and slowly start sketching an outfit.

~Lucio's POV~

I yawn and slowly get out of my bed. I look at the clock.

"7:59 huh? Man, I never wake up early unless....." I start thinking and spark up.

I put on my skates with a green jacket, a green shirt with a frog on it, some pants, and my headphones. I flash left and right through the halls, pounding on everyone's door.

"GUYS! GUYS! GET UP! SOMEONE'S BREAKING IN!!!"

I skate fast to the lobby and smash the doors open, seeing (Y/n) making pancakes.

"Morning Lucio! I was just making-" she started saying before I interrupted.

"(Y/N) HURRY AND FEED ME BEFORE EVERYONE GETS HERE AND I'M LEFT TO DRY!!" I pout, jumping onto a chair with a fork and knife in my hands.

(Y/n) giggles and hands me a plate with regular pancakes and chocolate chip ones.

"THANK YOU BEATER!!"

"Wh-"

Soon, people break into the lobby, "LUCIO! WHAT HAPPE-..................."  D.va said before running over to me, tackling me, "HOW COULD YOU LIE TO US!? WHAT IF WE WANTED PANCAKES!!!"

Reinhardt comes out of nowhere and lifts me up, "LUCIOOOOO!!!"

"THE BEAT HASN'T DROPPED YET!!" I yell trying to get away.

"BUT YOU WILL!!" Pharah says as she closes in on me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

~Genji's POV~

I watch as Lucio gets surrounded by half of the team before I see Koneko backing away slowly. I chuckle to myself before jumping behind her with my arms crossed. As soon as she hits her back against me, she turns around blushing a bit.

"G-Genji!" she squeaks out.

"Koneko-" I start saying before looking at her ears and tail. I jump back.

"N-NANI!?" I look at her before everyone else does. They gasp and get closer.

"Whoa....what the hell is this love?" Tracer asks.

"Shadow and me combined." She responds

"How?" Soldier asks next.

"Bonds between soul, body, mind, and "heart.""

"I really like this darlin'..." Mccree says as he touches her tail, "Cute."

I notice her tail flinch along with her ears, "Th-Thanks Jesse...b-but please.....no t-touching my tail." she says, holding her tail closely to her body.

I feel my hands twitch slightly, Mccree......n-no...stop Genji, I think before calming down with thinking about our confession, She loves you....and you love her....she would never stab me behind my back...she has a kind soul.

I notice her slowly backup towards me, "Help..." I hear her whisper.

I do the "ahem" thing and grab everyone's attention.

"Everyone please. We must treat her as we treat each other...with respect." I say as I put my hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

They all nod and mutter in agreement. I hear her sigh and look at me, "Thank you Genji."

"No worries."

~(Y/n)'s POV~

I smile at Genji and hold his hand hidingly. I let go and walk over to the big ass couch, sitting down on it criss cross.

"So...about Halloween tomorrow. What do you guys normally do?" I ask as they sit next to me, in front, or slumping behind the couch.

"Well, we usually do training. But on rare occasions, if someone's not lazy, we have a Halloween party." Zarya says as she flexes a bit.

"Yeah...but that's super rare." Sombra agrees.

"Huh...then maybe I'll plan one every year starting off with this one." I sorta ask.

They all spark up, "REALLY!?" 

"Yea, sure!"

"But how will you do it (Y/n)? Halloween is tomorrow." Genji says as he looks down at me.

"Well, I have all of you....if you'd like to help." I say as I look at everyone.

"Watashi wa haitte iru...I am in." Genji says. I could feel him smile under his helmet.

"In!" Tracer says as she hugs me.

"I'll do the beats!" Lucio says as he brings out his virtual launchpad and makes music.

"I'll do the punch!" Mercy says.

Everyone pitched in. It made me smile at how everyone joined in to help, it soothed me somehow. I wagged my tail and clapped my hands together.

"Great! Thank you everyone! We meet back here tomorrow. But for the rest of the day, let's just rest for tomorrow's "work out."" I suggested. Everyone turned to the old man.

".....gggrrrr fine! But I expect to see you maggots work harder next time!" he says as he shakes his head and points his finger at us.

"Thanks!"

After that, we just played games, talked, joked, and ate for most of the day. As for me, I went on the beach as usual with Checkers and Genji.

I looked back at Genji and smiled, "Catch up slow poke!"

"You're on."

We raced around the shore until I noticed Genji was already at the finish line.

"What the-! That's not fair! You ninja-ran it!" I whined as I pushed him slightly on the shoulder.

"It counts as running Koneko." he said as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I blush slightly and look away.

"Now, I think Checkers needs to eat. We should go feed him." 

"R-Right!"

We ran back to the HQ with Checkers in Genji's arms. I was jelly but Checkers was a cat so, it's not like he was human. Besides, Genji said he loves me as I love him. So we shouldn't ever be jealous of another.....yea?