Chapter forty

Ok, so the crossover was awesome. Mon-el could've fooled me when he said he's married, just by the way he worried about Kara in the first few minutes. And evil melissa.......😐 may have bended even my straightness. Okay.......is that it? Oh and Jeremy did an amazing job. Overall job well done by everyone. I can't even imagine how much bigger next year's is gonna be.

"Everyone, stop panicking, Agent Schott is back!!" Winn said as he walked through the breach and into the DEO.

Alex followed behind him and tapped him on the back of his head.

"Hey!"

"I'm pretty sure the world was safe while you were gone Winn." Alex rolled her eyes.

Kara was now able to stand on her own without losing her balance, but she still had a limp to her step.

"I trust that Mr. Allen's problem was rectified successfully Alex?" Jonn asked.

" Successfully but not easily." she responded.

" Anything that needs our attention here Jonn?" Kara asked.

" I'll tell you if we do, but no." he smiled.

"Good, because I could use the day off." she sighed as she walked on the spot, trying to normalize her leg once again.

"Take rest Supergirl, I'm sure you deserve it." he instructed.

" And Agent Schott?"

"Yes?" he answered.

" Get back to work." he smirked.

"Sir yes sir." he remarked sarcastically .

Kara began walking to the balcony so she could take off.

"Um sir, it's also been a long........" Mon-el began but Jonn cut him off.

"Just go before I change my mind." he shook his head.

"Yes sir." he smiled.

Mon-el scurried off in Kara's direction and jumped off the balcony and into the city and followed her to her apartment.

"Ah home sweet home." Kara sighed exhaustedly as she landed on her balcony.

She went to change out of her suit as Mon-el arrived the same time.

She smirked. She could already hear his footsteps coming towards her. She walked out from behind the changing stand right before he could reach her, much to his disappointment.

"So what do you want to do now? We could watch a movie." she suggested.

He walked up to her and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Or we could do something else." he waggled his eyebrows as he swayed their bodies side to side.

Kara giggled, " You'd like that wouldn't you Daxamite." she teased.

He pouted so she reached up and planted a kiss on his lips, to which he happily responded. She decided to take this as an opportunity to catch him off guard. So she jumped on him mid kiss, causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards on to her bed.

"Woah!" he yelped as hit the mattress with a Kryptonian dying of laughter, laying on top of him.

Mon-el found himself laughing as well as he looked up at Kara whose lips were only centimetres away from his.

"Hi." he said sheepishly.

"Hi." she matched him with a blush on her face.

Then she reached down and kissed him. He could stay like this forever with his hold tight on her and her hair tickling his neck. But he remembered what she just did to him and saw it only fair that he did the same.