Chapter twenty-six (💑)

Kara stood there breathing heavily after her outburst, staring at him so angrily, yet all he could think of was that her eyes had never been bluer than they were right now. It took him an entire minute to come out of his temporary trance to find that she was still staring at him. And well if looks could kill.........he we was a dead man. Then he remembered the last thing she had screamed at him and he couldn't believe it. Was she really more angry at him right now? She was the one who broke his heart in two, yet somehow he was at fault???

"Really Kara?? You're angry at me because I tried to help you take down Metallo??!!! If it wasn't for me, he could have killed you!!!" he argued.

"I could have taken him!!!! But no! You just had to go out there again and get yourself hurt!! It's like everything I went through to keep you safe, you countered each one of them!!" she shouted.

"You could have taken him?", he laughed, " The almighty Supergirl may be invincible and isn't afraid of any threat but when it comes to the one thing that could kill you, you could just take it on as usual??? That's a laugh Kara and you know it!!!" he spoke.

"I........it......it doesn't matter!!! That's not my point!!! The point is that no matter how hard I try, no matter how much I sacrifice to protect you, it doesn't work!!" she sighed frustratedly.

"And it's all because of your tendency to be an infuriating Daxamite!!!!" she squealed.

"OHHH!!!!  You're gonna go there are you? " he raised his voice and put his hands on his waist as he shouted.

"Yeah, yeah I am!" she answered getting right into his face.

"Just say it then!!! He's a Daxamite!!!" he threw his hands up dramatically in the air.

"You always have been!!!" she finished.

"You know what, maybe this whole plan to trap us in here was a mistake!!!!" he quarreled as he stared at her.

"Yeah, maybe it was!!!!" she answered strongly.

They both just stood there in the middle of the room sharing an extremely intense gaze. Mon-el with his hands resting on his waist and Kara with her fists still balled at her side. It was as if the rest of the world had disappeared and it was just the two of them existing in space.

Neither of them knew who moved first but all of sudden they collided with each other in the middle of the room, kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Mon-el wrapped his arms tightly around Kara's waist, tugging her to him. Kara snaked both her arms around his neck, pulling his head closer to hers. They were so wound together that there was absolutely no space left between them. The kiss was making Kara dizzy. She was barely able to hold her legs up.

She tugged on his hair at the back of his head with one hand and used the other to hold his face as her mouth moved in perfect harmony with his.
Mon-el didn't know how they went from a shouting match to angrily kissing in the next minute but he didn't care. He had missed this so much. He had missed her. Everything, the way her hair smelled, the way she would grab onto him when they made out. All of it.

It wasn't long before he lifted her up in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pushed her up against the wall on the left side of the room, her arms gripping at his biceps tightly. She pushed him away just enough for her to take off his shirt and throw it across the room. Then her lips were back on his. Her arms grasping his strong shoulders.Not too long after, Mon-el pulled away to catch his breath. They were both panting heavily against the other's mouths. He looked up to meet her eyes. She was staring at him with the same intensity he was giving her. He slowly put her down, back to the floor, his eyes never leaving hers.

Kara just stared longingly at the man in front of her. Out of everything she missed about him, these kind of intimate "situations" as you could say, she missed the most.

"Kara............are you sure we should continue?" he asked gently despite his lower region disagreeing with his hesitance.
But before anything was said, she pulled him to her about to resume their previous activities but he was still hesitant.

"Kar...." he tried but he cut him off.

"Just shut up." she demanded as her mouth was back on his as she angled them towards his bed.

At that point, he was no longer hesitant as he dropped her onto the bed as he hovered over her. She reached out to grab his back as she pulled him closer to her. With one swift motion, she pulled him with such force that hips grinded into hers. This caused moans to come from both of them.

Mon-el didn't realize how much he had missed this in their time spent apart. She sucked on his bottom lip and that was enough to send him over the edge. She was driving him crazy.
He leaned down to plant soft kisses along her neck.

Then he realized she was still fully clothed. It didn't take him long to lift her up and discard her shirt somewhere on the floor of the room. She straddled him as he sat up on to the bed before she flipped them over and she was on top. She reached down to leave a trail of small kisses from his neck down to his stomach. While she was busy doing that, Mon-el took that as the opportunity to remove her bra.

He looked up to marvel at her beauty.

"What? " she asked as she leaned down not wanting to meet his stares.

"You're beautiful, Kara. Absolutely beautiful. You always have been" he whispered in adoration.
She immediately blushed as her lips turned up into a grin at his sweetness. She was never going to let him go again. He pulled her back down to him as his hand gripped behind her head firmly.

She reached down trying to undo the zipper on his jeans but it wouldn't budge.

"Gosh, how do I get this damn thing off??!!!!!" she huffed frustratedly.

"Hey, easy, easy. It's okay." he tried to calm her down as he reached for the zipper and got out of his jeans. He was left in nothing his boxers. It wasn't long before she got rid of her pants as well.

"Kara......are you sure, this is what you want?" he asked.

She bit his bottom lip slowly as she breathed heavily.

"Mon-el, I want you." she told him confidently.

"And.......I love you." she said tearfully.

"I always have. And I should have said it before." she said ashamed.

Nothing could beat the smile on Mon-el's face after she said that. He reached up to kiss her. He wanted to truly show her just how he missed her. How much he still loved her.

So they spent the next two hours rekindling what they once had together. Kara would have to remind herself to thank Alex and Winn later. Mon-el couldn't believe he had gotten her back. The way that she was making him feel right now was a feeling he never wanted to lose. And Kara felt the same if not more.

If he knew that being trapped in the same room with her would lead to him getting her back, he would've done it long before.

He was drawn from his thoughts when he felt exactly what she was doing to him.

And he never wanted it to end.

YAYYYYYYYYYY. They are finally back together!!!!!! Told you it would happen. But it's not over yet. So stay tuned!!!! 😱😱😱