Chapter thirty-one

Cisco and the rest of the team gathered into the breach room as the breach opened up.

" Guys I think our boy's back!" he shouted.

Not a minute later did a gorgeous woman dressed from head to toe in tactical gear stepped out, with her gun facing forward. Ten similarly dressed agents came after. The familiar streak of electricity showed that Barry came next. Caitlin, Joe, HR and Iris watched as the maiden of might herself stepped through the breach before it closed completely.

Cisco noticed she was holding hands with Mon-el, the same guy who had brought her to them recently. Mon-el looked even more built than he did before, not that Cisco noticed. He diverted back his attention to the super hot agent he had seen first.

"Welcome to Earth 1 guys." Barry announced.

Cisco didn't waste any time. He walked straight up to Alex.

"Hey, I'm Cisco, nice to meet you." he smiled.

He held out his hand in a welcoming manner but it took Alex a while to lower her gun and shake his hand.

"I'm Alex, what's your deal?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, you're just really pretty and I'm just really single." he laughed awkwardly.

Alex narrowed her eyes at him, "I have a girlfriend."

"Oh. Um. Well that's cool." he laughed nervously.

"You'll have to excuse Cisco, he hits on every beautiful woman he sees." Barry laughed.

"Um. So look! Supergirl's here!" he said trying to get the attention off of him.

"Hey guys." Kara waved, her other  hand still interlocked with Mon-el's.

" And who's this handsome young fellow if may ask?" HR said as he gestured to Mon-el with his drumstick.

"Um, thank you? I'm Mon-el of Daxam."

"And?????" HR asked as he pointed to his and Kara's hands.

"Oh, and Kara's boyfriend." he laughed.

"Didn't we meet each other before?" Mon-el asked.

"Um, forgive me but I can't remember." he laughed.

Kara and Mon-el stepped off of the platform to meet Alex.

" So, should we get to work?" Caitlin asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meet Jason Allen, otherwise known as Dendron." Cisco said as he brought up the facial image.

"Wow, he really looks like..." Mon-el began.

"Yeah, that's exactly what we thought." Joe said, looking at Barry.

"So what specific laws does this guy like to break?" Alex asked.

"He's mostly involved in jewellery theft and robbery, but his most recent hold up at Central City Bank almost cost a lot of people their lives." Barry grimaced.

" What happened?" Kara asked despite being aware of how tough this was for Barry to talk about.

" With his combined speed and telepathic manipulations, he put everyone in a comatose like state before he set the building on fire." Caitlin informed them.

"It affected everyone, even my guys at CCPD were under the effects. They couldn't fight it." Joe added.

" And while that happened, he kidnapped Iris. He said I had to choose between saving her and all those innocent people." Barry said.