Chapter 24

Buttercup and Bubbles flew down and landed on the streets, Butch and Boomer a few meters away. "Well?" Boomer asked. "Did you find Momoko?" Bubbles sniffled, her tears almost flowing in rivers. "Yeah, we found her. But we can't stay here. We need to talk to the professor." Buttercup nodded. "It's better if you don't know."

Boomer pouted and hugged Bubbles tight, drying the tears. Butch frowned. "You can't we know? Is it bad?" Buttercup sighed. "Kinda. Look, we just have to talk to the professor, and then we can fix this. Just, stay away right now okay? See you later. Bubbles, let's go." Bubbles nodded shortly, and the two girls took off, flying right to the yellow lab.

Butch looked at his brother. "What do you think? Should we try our luck and see if we can find Momoko? We might score some points with the girls if be bring her back." Boomer looked at the blue light coming from Bubbles. "Okay. Let's try and find her. Can't be that hard can it?" Butch nodded and swung an arm over his brother's shoulder. "Right. If the girls can find her, so can we."

TIMESKIP: Two hours later

"OH.... MY..... GOOOD!!! How hard can it be to find one girl? She's got freaking orange big hair for god's sake!!" Butch was throwing a tantrum, for the third time, and was currently kicking away at a dumpster. Boomer was pouting. "This wasn't a good idea. Now Bubbles will be mad at me, and it's all your fault."

Butch rolled his eyes and turned back to the dumpster to give it a final kick. "Damn this stupid shit!! And where is Brick!! The least he could do is try looking for his brothers after a large attack."

A sudden rush of air and Butch was faced with his red-clad brother. Brick smirked seeing his brothers jump back. "Brick!!! The hell man?!" Butch said, glaring at his brother. Boomer pouted before hugging his brother. "Brick, where have you been? Are you okay? What are you wearing?" He pulled away and looked the eldest up and down.

Brick smirked. "Don't worry about it Boom. What are you guys up to anyway?" Butch gave his brother a skeptical look on but dropped it for later. "We are looking for Momoko. She disappeared after the fight, and we were helping Miyako and Kaoru search for her." Brick looked smug as he raised his hand to his hat, pushing it down, shadowing his face.

"Then let me tell you to stop right now. Bubbles and Buttercup have already found Blossom, but they were not able to get her. I would guess they are going to their stupid professor for help. Pathetic really." Boomer looked at Butch. "What are you talking about Brick? Do you know about the girl being superheroes? And where is Momoko?"

Brick snorted and turned around, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Oh, Boomer. I was the first one to say that they were the puffs, remember? the only thing missing was evidence, and I got that right after the dance." Butch touched the red ruff on the shoulder. "And Momoko? Do you know where she is, or what happened to her?"

"Yeah, I do. She is currently tied up at the moment, awaiting punishment for her acts against some people. Nothing to worry about. At least nothing you two need to think about." Boomer had a lost look on his face, and Butch was getting angrier by the second. Brick simply smirked and lifted of the ground, hovering a few feet over the ground. «Well, this has been fun, but ow I have to get going. See you gys later okay?» And wth that, Brick left, shouting up towards the sky, leaving his brothers to look helplessly at the dark red streak of their new brother.

«Okay.» Butch said. «Time to call the girls. It's clear that Brick nows something about Momoko. maybe even where she is.» Boomer pouted, but got out the phone. «Fine. But I am telling them it was all your idea to search for her in the first place.» Butch rolled his eyes, but stepped closer to his brother. He did actually care about Kaoru and what se thought about him.

«Hey, Miya?» He said, walking towards the busy streets. «Can we talk? We sort of went looking for Momoko. It was all Butch fault though, and I tried to tell him no, but either way, we went searching for her, and we meet Brick. He told us that Momoko was tied up at the moment, and that she would get what she deserved. He also looked kinda weird, like he had a crazy power up or something?» The line went silente for a few moments, and Boomer feared the worst, when suddently there was a loud noise, and Boomer nearly lost the phone. A strong gust of wind came over him as Bubbles and BC landed, barely waiting for the guys to respond before grabbing them and taking of, heading straight for the yellow lab.

Once they were safely on the ground, and Boomer released his hold on Bubbles, the girl lead them to the main lab, where the two proffesors where working hard, typig away at an alarming rate. The girls made no move to stop them, only sparring them a glance as they passed by a rather large machine, heading for a couple of sofas. Butercup plopped down, patting at the side for Butch, who quickly placed himself beside his counterpart. Boomer followed Bubbles, and assoon as the four were seated, a robot dog jumped onto the table, sniffing the two boys before growling softly. «I hope you girls know what you are doing.» BC nodded, and the dog ran of to his owner and friend, saying a few words before running of again.

The boy walked over and slammed a rather large piece of paper in the green ruffs face. «I don't expect you to under stand everything, but the main part is that you guys can take the girls powerbelts, reverse the effect, and use it for your own gains. Brick did just that with Momoko's belt, and are now on a power high, trying to cause a lot of harm to Momoko as he possibly can. He didn't tell you guys because he want's you to still look at him the same way as you always do.»

Bubbles and Buttercup looked at their counterparts, waiting for them to get the information in, before pointing to a few of the longer text on the paper. «We have been trying to figure out how to get the belt off, but the only way so far is to kill the user, which we will not be doig, no matter how bad he might get.» Bubbles said, giving the green puff a pointed look. «We don't want to hurt him to much, but we will have to if we can't figur out a way. Do you guys think you would be willing to try out something?» Butch looked over at Boomer, scared at how fast it was all going. But the two knew one thing. They were brothers, and they woul never leave one of their own. No matter how loud he might snore at night, and how bad he might be at showing feelings. «What do you want us to do?»

Merry Christmas people. Hope you guys like the chapter. I wrote it while trying to be with my family at the same time. I also got a new key-board to use, so a few of the symbols might be different.

I can't love a bad boy, can I?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara