Chapter 21

Buttercup tightened her grip on the green hammer as she watched the guys touch all over her friend. Bubbles were about ready to cry, so it was up to Buttercup to save her. She raised her hammer and slammed it right into the door. 

"MOMOKO!!" She screamed, flying into the room. 

 GET AWAY FROM HER!!!! OR I WILL END YOU ALL!!" The men backed away from Momoko in a heartbeat, each raising their hands in the air. "Hey now girl. No need to get all violent. We are all friends here. We were just talking to this nice lady here. Right?" Buttercup growled and walked over to Momoko's side, her feet stomping against the floor loudly. 

Bubbles followed shortly after, hugging Momoko as soon as she saw her. The guys moved to the far side of the room, two of them trying to open the window to make a quick escape. Momoko hugged her friends tight and breather out. She had been so scared without her power belt, but she knew her friends would find her. 

Buttercup turned to face the men once she had made sure Momoko was okay. "Which one of you had the brilliant idea to try and rape her?" No one answered her. Momoko moved to the door, ready to get out of there when one of them spoke to her. "Don't worry your pretty little head Momoko. We will find you again. You can't hide forever. Sooner or later the boss will get his hands on you, and when he does you will ARGH!!" His speech was cut short by Buttercup, who punched him in the nose, making sure he was down for the count before calling the police. 

Bubbles helped Momoko out of the school by flying her to her house while Buttercup talked to the police. Bubbles promised to look for Dexter to get back the pink power belt. Momoko just nodded before closing the window.  She quickly stripped down and took off all makeup and jewelry before snuggling down under the covers.

Meanwhile, Bubbles and Buttercup flew back to the school roof where they meet Butch and Boomer again. The girls landed and de-transformed back to their dresses, looking guilty towards the ruffs. Butch crossed his arms. "Well? Is she safe?" Kaoru nodded. "But we still have to find her power belt. She said she put it in her purse and gave it to Dexter." 

Miyako sighed. "We can look for him later. First I feel like we have to talk to you guys. You don't seem mad about the fact that we are the power puff girls. Are you really okay with it?" Boomer shrugged and kicked the ground with his toe. "I guess. You guys are nice, no matter what you wear of what you do. Most of the times. And I had already decided to stop the whole 'villain' thing. That was because of you Miya. You showed me that I could do some good in the world, so I don't want to go back to fighting you. I guess I don't care about you being a superhero as long as you can still be my friend. If you want to." 

Miyako's baby blue eyes were rimmed with tears as she pulled her counterpart in for a hug. Boomer was shocked but eventually hugged her back, his cheeks red from embarrassment. Butch took a glance at Kaoru. "Are you going to hug me to? I believe the same as he does." Kaoru huffed and crossed her arms. "I will not hug you." She deadpanned. "But, thanks for not, you know, get mad and run away to tell every villain about us."

Miyako pulled away from Boomer and turned around in his arms, Boomer now hugging her from behind. "Give it up Kao, you clearly like him. Why not just give him a change and hug him?" Butch grinned and opened his arms. "Yeah, come on Butterbabe. Give me a change and hug me." Kaoru growled at him, and Butch pouted. "Fine. Be that way. But mark my words. One day you will be hugging me out of your free will." 

Miyako giggled as Kaoru turned her head to the side to avoid looking at her counterpart. "Dream on Fido." 

Back at the rowdy ruffs home, Brick was lying in his bed, one hand over his eyes. He was making a really important desition. After his run-in with his brothers, he caught Dexter outside of the school, looking in Momoko's purse. He quickly ran over to him and snatched the purse back before punching him in the nose. Dexter ran away, and Brick now had the pink purse Momoko stored her belongings in. He opened it out of curiosity but almost dropped it once he saw the pink power belt. At first, he had a smug look on his face. 

I knew she was Blossom! He thought. 

Then it morphed into shock. 

But if her power belt is here, and she is getting attacked at the school, how will she defend herself?

But the last and staying emotion was anger. 

That means Miayko and Kaoru are Bubbles Buttercup. They knew all along who we were, and they didn't say anything. They just kept quiet. I bet they just became 'friends' to keep an eye on us. 

That had been his first thought, and he had, at the moment, decided to keep the belt as punishment for all the times she had beaten him to a pulp. But now that he was back home with the belt in his hand, he began to think about it more. Like, why they didn't do anything, and instead helped them get those jobs. Or why they seemed to enjoy being around them. Brick wished he could answer the questions, but he had no idea, and it frustrated him to no end. 

Around midnight he heard the door open, and his brothers walked in, trying to be quiet. Key-word, quiet. Butch stubbed his toe on the corner of a table, and instead of jumping around silently, he just cures as loud as he could. "F*CK! THE HELL?! Boomer, where did this table come from?" 

Boomer laughed. "Butch, that's always been there. Now be quiet. Brick is sleeping." Brick sighed and got up. "Not really. I never went to sleep. So, did you get to Blossom in time?" He asked his brothers, well aware that he used her hero name, and was mildly surprised by the answer. "Yes, her friends got there in time, and she was not raped." 

Brick realized later that night that his brothers hadn't reacted to him calling her Blossom, and that they didn't even deny it like usual. They just accepted it. No question. That leads him to one conclusion. Bubbles and Buttercup told them. And now, he could have some fun with them before he gives back the belt.