Chapter 7

The next day the girls meet up outside the school like usual. But this time they were stopped on their way to the lockers. Miyako smiled at Boomer as he walked up to her. "Hi, Miyako." Miyako smiled and grabbed some books from her locker. "Hello, Boomer. Are you ready for you second day here?" He nodded, and then he pulled something out of his backpack. "Can you look at this? It's a few drawings that I've made, and I wanted to hear what you think."

Miyako nodded, her blond pigtails bouncing along with her head. "Sure Boomie." She smiled a sweet smile at him, and he blushed. Momoko smiled at Miyako and winked at her. Kaoru rolled her eyes and stuffed her backpack with books when her locker slammed shut. "Hello Butterfly," Butch said leaning on the lockers with a smug look on his face. "What's up?" Kaoru sighed and pushed him back, slamming into Brick in the process. "Nothing much Fido. Just an idiot standing in the way of my locker." 

Butch huffed and pulled something out of his backpack. "Look at this Butterfly," He said and held up a soccer shirt with the number 23 on. "I'm officially on the team. What do you think?" Kaoru sighed and closed her locker, proceeding to pull out her own shirt, the number 1 on the back. "I think you have the same as me, and that you are going to be kicked off the team if you continue to flirt with your captain." 

Butch's face paled a bit. "You are the captain?" Momoko and Kaoru giggled as Kaoru shoved her shirt back in her backpack. "Yep." And with that, the girls started off towards the classroom, the three boys following them. Brick walked up beside Momoko. "Hey, Momoko. Are your head any better?" She nodded. "Yeah. It was all better when I woke up today. Thanks for helping me." She hugged him lightly with one hand before turning a corner and going in the classroom. 

Brick had a light blush on his face as Miyako and Kaoru passed by him. Boomer laughed and Butch patted him on the back. "Well, Bro. I guess you got closer to a girl yesterday too." Brick took a deep breath and followed his brothers, his heart beating way too fast for his liking. 

TIMESKIP: Lunch

When lunch time came around the girls walked to the cafeteria and sat down at their regular table. They were talking quietly about a new invention the professor and Ken wanted them to try when the ruffs came over. Miyako saw them first and waved at Boomer. Kaoru growled, but Momoko smacked her arm lightly. "Don't. We need to keep an eye on them, and this is the best way. Just don't kill Butch okay?" Kaoru grabbed for her plastic knife but saw the ice cold look Momoko gave her and dropped it for a smile. 

"Good." She said before returning to the meal. "Hey girls." Brick said and sat down beside Momoko. "What are you girls up to after school today?" Butch plopped down beside Kaoru and grinned at her while taking a bite out of an apple. Kaoru looked at her own plate and noticed her apple where gone. She growled. "What gives? Why do you even care?" She said and grabbed her apple back. Miyako patted the seat next to her for Boomer, who ran over and almost dropped his lunch sitting down. 

"Well, we wanted to hang out with you. As a group." Momoko bit her lip. "We kinda have to do this thing, but we can meet up after. Sounds good?" Brick nodded and looked at his brothers. "What do you think?" Boomer nodded while looking at Miyako. She was drawing a new design, and Boomer was in awe. Butch just shrugged. "Why not? Sounds good to me. What are you doing anyway?" Kaoru gave up trying to keep him away from her apple and crossed her arms. "None of your business. We just have to meet someone and try out something for him." Wich was true. The professor had a new invention he wanted to show the girls, so they had to go meet him.

Butch raised an eyebrow. "Can we join you?" Miyako looked up from her book. "Sorry boys. It's kinda private stuff. He is sensitive to sharing his experiments before they are completely done. You understand that right?" She looked at Boomer with her baby blue eyes and started right into his blue eyes. Boomer blushed and started stuttering. "S-sure M-m-Miyako." She smiled and winked at Momoko. Momoko smiled and reached for her newest comic when their belts flashed. "Um, guys," Kaoru said and pointed out the window. "Is that who I think it is?"

There, in the middle of the soccer field, stood Fuzzy, with his banjo in one hand, and a girl in the other. The girl screamed and hit him on the nose. "Let go of me you stupid, smelly thing! Don't you know who I am?" Kaoru sighed. "Morbucks. Can we just watch him? Maybe he will kidnap her, and then we can get rid of her?" Momoko glared at her, and Kaoru pouted. "Fine." The girls got up from their seats and started running to the roof. "Guys. We are just gonna go see what Fuzzy want's here. Just wait here. We will come back." And with that, the girls were gone. Butch raised an eyebrow. 

"Should we follow them?" He said. Brick nodded. "Yep. Let's go." the two brothers got up and started walking after the girls, but stopped to look for Boomer. "Boom? Come on, let's go." Boomer pouted. "But Miyako said that she would be back. Let's just wait for them here." Brick sighed and walked over. He then grabbed his little brother by the ear and dragged him on. Butch just looked at them until they passed him, and then they all started walking, Boomer holding his ear. 

On the roof, the puff's had just transformed and flew over to Fuzzy quickly. "Fuzzy!" Blossom screamed. "Let the girl go." Fuzzy turned to the girls above him and opened his hand, dropping Morbucks in the process. "With pleasure. Now come here and fight me!" He said and swung his banjo back and forth. Buttercup wasted no time and charged at him, her hammer raised. She hit him right in his stomach, full force, and he flew backward. He landed on his back, and Blossom wrapped him up in her jo-jo before flinging him up into the air, where a bubble awaited him. Bubbles shoved the bubble, and Fuzzy disappeared, yelling some color full words. 

Blossom turned in the air and looked at Buttercup and Bubbles. "That was good girls. Fast and quick." Buttercup smirked and swung her hammer onto her shoulder, and Bubbles twirled around with her wand. "Now let's go." They started going to the roof but stopped when they saw the rowdies. "Shit!" Buttercup said, a little too loud, and attracted the attention of Butch, Boomer, and Brick.