Chapter 11

Momoko ran to the park, Miyako, and Kaoru right behind her. But she suddenly stopped right at the entrance. "Hey, girls. Didn't we tell the boys to go to the soccer field by the school?" Kaoru nodded. "Yeah. Brick didn't like it, but they said they would go." 

"Yeah, so we can't go into the park." Miyako made a confused face. "Why not?" Kaoru snapped her finger. "I know. Because they didn't go there. They were in the park causing chaos. Where are you going with this Momo?" Momoko sighed "Because, if we go in the park and meet up with the guys, they will wonder how we knew they were there when they were supposed to be at the soccer field."

Kaoru realized it, and Miyako huffed. "But I don't wanna go back to the school and 'wait' for them." Momoko nodded. "So why don't we just go and get something to eat, and then walk to the park. Maybe we 'bump' into them on the way." Miyako clapped and nodded. Kaoru rolled her eyes. "You just want some sweet's, but the plan is good. Let's go."

So the girls went to the mall and got ice-cream before they went back to park. And just like Momoko said, halfway into their ice-creams the boys showed up. Miyako pouted at Boomer and gave him a disappointed look. "Boomer. We didn't see you at the soccer field, so we went looking for you. Why did you go to the park?" 

Boomer looked crushed because of the look Miyako gave him. "I'm sorry Miyako. But Brick didn't want to go to the field, so we followed you guys. But we lost you, so we went to the park and started making chaos. Then the power puffs showed up, and we ....." Brick and Butch clamped their hands over their little brother's mouth and laughed nervously. "He he. Don't listen to him, girls." Butch said. "He is right though. We meet the power puffs and started fighting with them." 

Butch realized what he had said and closed his mouth. Momoko smiled on the inside. The truth serum was still in their system, and that made them tell the truth. Miyako tilted her head to the side. "You guys fought the power puff girls?" Boomer nodded. "Yes. They gave us some kinda drug that made us only tell the truth. You look beautiful by the way Miyako. Like you always do. No one can compare to your beauty." 

He then blushed and hid his face in his hands. Butch sighed. "Yeah. So we are stuck like this until it wears off." Kaoru got a bite out of her ice-cream and pointed the spoon and Butch. "Why did you fight the power puffs in the first place? Aren't they superheroes?" Butch nodded. "Yeah. And we are bad guys." 

Miyako gasped. "You're what?" She said and almost dropped her ice-cream. She is a good actress. Kaoru and Momoko thought. Boomer waved his arms around in an attempt to calm her down. "Yes, we are bad guys. Or, not anymore. That's why we came to the school. Well, first it was to find and take down the power puff girls. But then we gave up when we meet you guys." 

Brick shook his head. "You two gave up. I am still finding them. At least Blossom. And I am positive that you," He said and pointed at Momoko. "Is Blossom. You just act like this is all new information to you." Momoko looked shocked. Boomer sighed. "Are you still going on about that Brick? If she really was Blossom, wouldn't she already kicked out butts?" 

Brick growled. "This is stupid. I will figure you out, and when I do you will be helpless. You won't be able to stop me, and I WILL take you down." And with that he turned on his heel and walked away, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Boomer turned to Momoko, who had a shocked expression. "Don't worry about our brother Momoko. He is just angry because he really needs to find Blossom." 

He said and sat down beside Miyako, who were eating her ice cream again. "Why does he need to find her anyway?" Butch sighed and dipped his finger in Kaoru's ice cream. "Well, know that you girls know we are bad, might as well tell you. Something happened to Brick. I don't know what exactly, but he tells us the same everytime we as him. He needs to find her so he can talk to her in private, and not on the battlefield."

Momoko ate her ice cream in silence. Does he still think about that? No way. Why? It's not like I saved his life or anything. "Momoko?" Miyako said. "What are you thinking about?" Momoko looked up and saw Miyako and Kaoru giving her weird looks, then the look of you-are-telling-us-later. "Nothing girls. Just thinking about something. If he has this truth serum in him like you guys, why not use it to make him tell you why he needs to find Blossom?" 

Butch smirked. "You actually got a good point Momoko. Why not. Come on Boom. We are going after Brick. See you later girls?" Kaoru got up and threw her empty ice cream away. "No way. I need to know this. I am coming with you." Miyako nodded and got up too. "If Kaoru is going, so am I. and I want to know why Brick is so desperate to find Blossom. Maybe he secretly loves her?" Butch snorted. "Yeah right. Brick would never get close to a girl even if his life was on the line. He doesn't really show feelings. At least not warm cozy feelings."

Miyako waved him off and smiled. "But think about it. Forbidden love. How romantic." Kaoru pretended to throw up, and Momoko rolled her eyes. "Anyway. Let's go. I'm curious too." Momoko started walking the way Brick disappeared, and soon Miyako, Kaoru, and the two younger rowdies followed her. 

They found Brick in the middle of the wood, with his back against a huge tree. His red eyes were closed, and his head was tilted upwards. One of his hands were resting on his knees, and the other in his pocket. His breathing was slow. They noticed his cap on the ground, and his long orange hair was out of the usual low ponytail. Just as his brothers were about to go up to him one of his arms moved. He pulled something out of his pocket and held it up so he could see it clearly. Miyako and Kaoru looked at Momoko. Because in Brick's hand was a long pink ribbon. The exact same ribbon that Blossom wears when she's fighting crime.