Chapter 15

The following day at school was weird. Mostly all the girls were buzzing around, talking in hushed whispers and gossiping around to each other, looking at guys passing by them. The Rowdies walked into the classroom and noticed how most of the girls looked over at them every few second, before returning to giggling their heart out to their friend. 

The few girls who weren't acting that way was mostly Kaoru and her teammates on the girl's team. Brick and Boomer noticed Miyako and Momoko talking to each other by Kaoru, who would ever so often roll her eyes and make a comment. The boys made their way over to them. "What's going on here?" Butch asked and swung his arm over Kaoru. 

"Yeah," Brick said and sat down on a desk. "At least ten girls have looked at us since we came to school today." Momoko rolled her eyes at Brick before getting something from her pocket. "Haven't you guys seen it yet? The posters are all around the school." She gave Brick a folded piece of paper, which he snatched before answering in a sour tone. "No, we haven't seen the stupid posters."

SCHOOL DANCE

19:00 to 23:30

This Friday

Food, drinks, DJ, and dancing.

Be sure to bring a date. It's going to be awesome. 

PS: Price at the end for the best couple. 

The student council.

Butch snorted after reading the note. "Really? A school dance? That's what all the fuzz is about?"    Miyako nodded eagerly. "Yes. It's going to be so much fun. And we can win a price if we have a date. I have to find one before Friday." Boomer blushed lightly. "Eh Miyako?" Miyako turned to face him, her sweet smile still on her face. "If you want to, I could go with you to the dance. If you want to of course." 

Miyako blinked a few times before giggling. "Sure Boomie. Sounds fun." Butch rolled his eyes. "This is getting way too sappy for me." Kaoru nodded. "Same. I'm not even going to that stupid dance." Her voice made it clear she was serious, but Momoko and Miyako paid no mind to it. "Sure you are. We are going to pick out a lovely dress for you, and Miyako will do your make-up, and I will do your hair. You will have every boy at the dance drooling for you." 

Butch fake pouted and hugged Kaoru closer. "Why? Why would you make my date for the dance so pretty all the boys will take her away from me?" Kaoru sighed and elbowed him in the ribs, making him lose his grip on her shoulder. 

"Nobody is making me go anywhere. I am not going to the dance, and I am definitely not going with you of all people." Butch groaned and gripped his stomach. Momoko and Miyako looked up from their current activities and looked at Kaoru. "Yes, you are." They said in perfect harmony, before lowering their heads again. 

TIMESKIP: Lunch time

Momoko and Miyako continued to talk about the dance, while the boys and Kaoru watched them. Boomer kept looking at Miyako with a dumb look, his face never losing its stupid smile. Kaoru took one last glance at her friends before turning to face Boomer. "Well, Boomer. Let's get this over with."

The confused face Boomer held was soon replaced with fear as Kaoru grabbed his arm and dragged him off, his small whimpers sounding exactly the same as last night. Brick and Butch watched the girl drag their brother away, before returning to their previous tasks of eating their food. 

Kaoru dropped him on the ground just outside of the doors, her eyes scaring away ever one in the hallway. Boomer gulped and crawled backward until his back hit the wall. Kaoru towered over him and looked right at him, her eyes burning into his soul. "Do you want what's best for Miyako?" She asked, her voice low and scary as heck. 

Boomer only nodded, fearing for his life. "And you only have pure intentions in mind when you asked her to the dance?" He nodded again. Kaoru nodded. "Fine. I will let you take her to the dance, but before you even think about asking her to be your girlfriend, you have to ask me for permission. Is that clear?" Boomer nodded his head so fast Kaoru were sure he would break it. "Get up then." She said and walked back to their table. Boomer struggled to get up from the floor, before joining his brothers.

"Thank's for the help guys." Boomer said and sat down beside Miyako again. Butch shrugged. "I couldn't help even if I wanted to. She's my captain. If I go against her, she might punish me, and then I would seriously lose my shot at getting her as my date." Kaoru rolled her eyes. "Like that ever going to happen." Butch grinned at her. 

Brick huffed before biting into his third piece of pizza. "Brick?" Momoko asked him. "Is that your third pizza slice?" Brick nodded after swallowing the piece in his mouth. "Yeah. And?" Momoko packed her lunch box away while her eyes rested at Brick. "Are you that hungry? Don't you get food at home?" He looked at her funny. "No, we don't. We haven't robbed a store in a while, and we just ran out of money. Our breakfast was one apple each that we got from a tree in the park." 

Miyako put her chopsticks down and turned her eyes to Boomer, who had just swallowed some juice. "Really?" She asked. Boomer nodded. "But we are used to it, so don't worry Miyako." Butch and Brick nodded. 

"No," Miyako said stubbornly. "I won't sit and watch you guys starve. From tomorrow on I will bring extra food for you guys. And I will continue to do this until I can help you all find a job to earn some money. And I will start right now." And with that, she pushed her halfway empty lunchbox, filled with her favorite food, over to Boomer, Butch ad Brick, who all starred at it. 

"But Miyako," Kaoru said as the boys threw themselves over the food. "You can't make four lunch boxes every day." Momoko nodded. "She's right. You would have to get up like at midnight to make all that." Miyako just giggled. "That's why we will all make an extra lunch box each. I will make one for Boomer, Kaoru for Butch, and Momoko will make one for Brick." The boys stopped their action to look at the girls. 

"Will you guys really do that for us?" Butch said with a piece of fish in his mouth. Kaoru sighed. "I guess so. Have you seen the look in Miyako's eyes?" She pointed towards Miyako, who had stars in her eyes, her face in a goofy grin.