Broken Soul (part 2)

Memories can bring tears ,sometimes it maybe happy tears or sad ones . The memory would have made him cry happy tears but it never changed the fact that the last moments of the day sadnessoverride the happy ones

"................Thank you ,army for making this day beautiful . Standing in front of you ,hearing all these chants dedicated for my special day makes me so grateful . When in these December colds,when you are supposed to huddle inside a blanket with a warm hot chocolate in your hands and you came here ,standing out in the cold makes me guilty but also blessed . I could feel your warm hugs from there  . The crystal snow somewhere our there can't compare to the beauty of your love you all show .

    Even though it's a cold night ,somehow your actions makes me feel as it as spring day .

I feel as if it's 4:00 clock ,when I want to talk to someone who loves me and accepted me and right at this moment ,I'm feeling that.

Please hold me tight ,so that I could fight on like I did because of all of you .

You all lit a fire in my heart which makes me want to work till I could show my love through my blood, sweat and tears.

I need you all to bring out the best of me . I don't even know how to thank the people who made me free and all of you are such wonderful beautiful flowers that for which I want to turn into a butterfly and fly reach you .

Let me know what we can do to make you more proud.

Not today ,not tomorrow ,you will not stay in my memory part of my dna ."

_________________________________________

Seeing the video again and again ,Jimin started crying.

"Army would have hate us if they knew what we did it you . You kept on loving us all and what we did . That too on your special day "
_________________________________________

"I wanted to say something that I am gay .Please say something"

"Stay away from me ."

"Taehyung,You can't share  room with anyone anymore .You should be glad you were not kicked out of the dorm . "

"Don't share your personal matters with us . It will only be professional from now onwards."

"Who knows what thoughts you were having when you were touching us ?"

" We were supporting them just for the sake of being hero's in others eyes "

________________________________________

"I should have just kept like I always did. I thought you would understand. You were my family . Were ... I never thought I would have to say in a past tense ."

    The tears wouldn't even come because he can't seem to fix his heart . The incomplete pieces are left with people who don't want them, who think that it is disgusting.

"I don't know what to do anymore"
________________________________________

He didn't know that they didn't consider it as disgusting as anymore and are in hopes of staying in his  heart once more . They are wishing to go back to the family they once were and hoping for a single sign of remembering them .

It's been long ...
I am sorry as I ran out of ideas due my engineering life . It's too hard ..
In the mean time ,I get ideas more about for other stories except for this one . Hoping that I would not take this much time for my next update ..love you guys for still sticking to the story..Thank you new readers for giving this a try even though you all know it was too long since it was updated..