Promises ...

Jin's eyes never left the person who was hooked up to some sort of machines and wires adorning him. The only remaining factor to know that the person in front of him is still alive. Sometimes , he is afraid to even blink his eyes fearing that the person in front of him might fade away. After so much stubbornness to his own health, his body was finally giving upon him . He slowly drifted off to darkness.

   He felt someone shaking off from his sleep . It was hard to open his eyes. The vision was blurry, but once it get cleared , he was shocked by the person standing in front of him , greeting with his boxy smiles.

"Tae, you are okay . How ?"

Tae smiled at him with those smiles which he thought he will never see again .

"Hyung , did you have any nightmares? Why are you worried ? I am fine "

Jin couldn't still believe his eyes . He felt his eyes was playing trick on him.

"You were in the hospital, hurt badly "

"Look hyung. I am standing in front of you, full healthy ."

    He was glad that it was all a nightmare and hugged Tae like there was no tomorrow. The tears kept falling from his eyes , happy to know that Tae being hurt was not real and he was fine.

"Would you like some muffins?"

When he looked at the younger , he could see how the younger's eyes lit with so much joy .

"Yes . This time only for me . Last time that Jimin and kookie ate it all ."

Jin chuckled and nodded.

"...OR maybe I will give them one or two each . I can't blame them . The way you cook is just heavenly."

He could only smile and his heart for tugged by how selfless the other was. He then hugged Tae again .

"But ,promise that you will never leave us. "

"Yes..I love you all ,so I would never . I think you should make muffins later . You look tired and should have some rest . Sorry for waking you ."

Jin kept shaking his head , fearing to be away from the younger.

"I promise , I won't go anywhere. Just go to sleep."

Before , he could protest more , he felt himself giving up to sleep.

"Hyung "

"Hyung "

" I am awake , Tae  and don't worry , I will bake you muffins first."

When he opened his eyes, he was met by the sad gaze of Jimin upon him.

"Hyung , were you dreaming?"

As he looked around , he was once again greeted by the pale curtain, the cold feelings and Tae connected to the tubes still as pale and weak.

"No . It can't be. He was fine and he told me he would eat my muffins ."

He began shaking trying to deny the scene in front of him , only to get hugged by Jimin. Once again, his tears started falling . He was confusing the dreams and reality .

"  He promised he won't go anywhere.. He promised.."

  As the word left his mouth, he was hit by the cold reality . A memory invading his thoughts once again , making him bury in guilt.

"Promise me hyung that we will be there for each other in every ups and downs ."

and he broke the promise to Tae.