Last happy day (part 2)

Please don't tell the secret ..the chapter is a dead give out of the secret .. I hope you will stay patient till the next chapter when Tae will reveal it which will update in 3 days..

  'December 29 '
Jimin murmured . The day is clearer than any memory he had . A day that brought so much controversies and also leading their band to be loved in a wide range.

He remembered that the day was very hectic and he know how much harder was for his best friend who has been recovered from his fever only a few days ago .

" As he walked on to the dressing room ,he found Tae in a very stressed moment . He felt a bit frightened at the sight of his best friend . It's not usual for Tae to show his vulnerability where anyone could see him so easily . Instead of addressing it ,he went closer and slowly massaged his head .

"Jimin-ah you don't have to do this . You are also tired like me and may be even more ."

He greeted him with a warm smile ,which blossomed by the way Tae always look for his loved one before himself .

"You are my soul mate,the other half of my soul .Easing my other half will only  give me joy. You are never tired for your loved ones ,isn't that what you always say ?"

He could see his best friend's eyes brimming with tears and he felt guilty for making him cry .He wanted to assure him and all of a sudden the rest of the members circled his best friend .

"Jimin is right , Tae. You know we are one and we will be there for each other through ups and downs."

It was a beautiful moment and he hoped that they could treasure this moment forever and one day he will have courage to say the truth which only Tae knows now.

All of a sudden ,a commotion was heard and they moved to the source to find a verbal fight between some of their fans.

"You filth ,stay away from my friend ."

He saw a girl pushing another girl away and the girl has fallen very badly on the ground . A guy came out of nowhere and held her up who was now trying to calm the crying girl now .

"You should not push others like that . What would happen if she was seriously hurt ?", he heard Namjoon speaking in a calmed manner .

"Jimin .."

He looked at Jin who was standing outside the door. He know why hyung is not entering the room . It was Namjoon's and Tae's shared room . Others couldn't find the strength to step into the room which screamed of Tae everywhere  and he couldn't find the calmness anywhere rather than room which lingered with Tae's scent.The room should have made him more miserable but it has also the loving vibe of Tae whom couldn't think of doing bad to anyone.

"Please ,have something .."

He could sense the pleading in those words .So he decided to say something other than no ,

"I'll eat later ,hyung ."

He know that the words has somehow eased his hyung.

"I know the words have calm Jin hyung but the scent which is helping him calm is fading away . What will I do then ?Will you remember us ,forgive us and come back to us by them ?"

He spoke to the Tae plushie.

_________________________________________

"Tae !"

   Tae snapped out of his dazed expression.

"Son ,are you ok ?"

He could see the worry etched in his father's face .

"I'm fine ,appa "

"Please have something. You have to take the medicine ."

"I'll eat later appa .."

He know that his father was disappointed by the answer.

He was again caught by the memory .

The girl only then realised their presence now and he could see from her shocked expression.

"Oppa, this girl was not staying away from my friend."

The crying girl spoke ,"I was just trying  speak to my best friend ". He could feel the pain behind the voice .

" Stay away from my sister. I don't want her to be dirty by letting her near you ."

He felt sad seeing the crying girl more broken .

"But I didn't do anything ."

"Oh ,you don't . I know your thoughts might have been bad when she used to hug me . "

"No ..I had never ", the girl continued to cry and the boy near was calling her down .

"You like girls and you expect to believe me that . Why are you supporting her?",she glared at the boy .

He felt broken for the girl to have been wrongly accused like that . Before he could defend the girl ,he heard his hyung speaking .

"You know ,you are wrongly accusing someone ."

"Yes ,Namjoon is right. What if she like girls ,it doesn't means she is dirty or have some disease. "

"There are boys and girls who hugs each other just because they are best friends and you are telling that they also has bad thoughts ."

" It's not a crime or a disease to be ,les,gay,bi or trans."

The boy who was silent all the time started speaking ,

" I care for my best friend and I trust my girlfriend . So ,I don't find any harm in them speaking to each other . You are the one who is having all the problem ."

He was shocked at the situation going on and at the moment ,he decide to lay the truth to his friends,his second  family on his birthday.

"How could I do this to myself ? I should have just kept silent like I did for all the past years ?"

Tae continued to gaze at the moon which was all alone without the stars near him.

All alone in the dark sky having to fend everything with its light only.

It was long since the last update . I am sorry since my internals were going on and college is tough and engineering just makes it more tougher with presentations,gd,labs and exams..thanks to all who still read this and still waits for this ..love you all...