Should we have...?

The room was filled with a deafening silence.The only sound which is keeping them together is that heartbeat of that person.They are hoping that the person in front of them won't stop fighting and won't succumb to the darkness.The person is here because of them or you could say for them. The person who is looking as pale as the curtains surrounding them was the most selfless person they had seen or will ever see. They don't know why this person continue to stand in front of their battles where as they were the ones backstabbing him at his each pace. When the person needed a shoulder to cry on , a hug , a few words of comfort or even an understanding in another's eye, no one was there. Still , the person with one action showed the aftermath of the pain from them, he showed them trust and love. The promise they had made to each other to be there for each other in the ups and downs was forgotten when he shared the secret he kept hidden for so long. With his one secret , they forgot his promise and he never forgot . That is why he is in this place connected to the tubes instead of one of them.

Maybe even he doesn't know why he decided to take the position for those people who teared him apart . Maybe he is regretting the decision he took. Maybe he is not regretting the decision , because he loves listening to his heart than the number of facts his brain enlisted. Maybe he realised that he can't hate them just because they could never love him .

And the person who is having a game with death is Kim Taehyung .  To know his present , you have to see the past. The past when he shared his secret, the past when the promise was broken ,the past when he walked each step with a new wound and the past which leads to the current time..