Broken Soul (part 1)

Wasn't there supposed to be black cats passing across?

Wasn't there supposed to be dark clouds ?

Wasn't there supposed to be the number thirteen everywhere ?

Atleast , wasn't there supposed to be a heavy feeling in the heart when something bad is going to happen ?

It always happens in the movies , the novels and then sadly,you realise that you aren't character of someone's fictional world, who moves on with the demands of the author's mind . You are only a character whose story has to written by you itself.

  There were no black cats,dark clouds,the number thirteen or the dark feeling on that day . It was all clear clouds ,smiling members singing happy birthday and the number 30 on the calender. All along there was a warmth in his heart at the love from his family, members, friends and fans .How wrong of him to think that he could finally free his heart and the day was going to be the best day of his life .

"Taehyung ah ,wake up "

  All he wanted was to curl up in the blankets and never leave the love of his life  .He doesn't know how his hyung can't see the loving way his blanket has covered him and how could he break such a sacred loving moment from his bed .

"Wake up ... You should come out of the sacred loving moment with your bed."

  He always had doubts and is now certain that his hyung is a mind reader.

"I'm not a mind reader ,Tae ."

Now, he is 100 percent sure that he is right and he is also 100 percent sure that if he doesn't wake up now he will face the wrath of eomma Jin. As he apologise to his bed for his hyung 's insensitive way of approaching such a lovable relation ,he started to come out to his sense.

Then only he realised,there were more number of people in his room from the murmuring and moving around .

"Hyung,don't destroy it . Please not today "

"Jimin , Hobie didn't meant that way. Please don't start singing not today now . Not you ,Jungkook ."

"What all I have to do for these brats?"

  Yup ,He knows who are all in the room by the murmuring which turned out to be quiet loud . As he slowly rubbed his eyes trying to clear his vision ,he was shocked by the sight in front of him .

    The one clear vision had gotten dazed again by the tears filling his eyes. His members were standing in front of him with the biggest birthday card he had ever seen and a pancake on which a candle is placed. On the plate was written 'love you ,Tae ' with honey syrup.

"Tae ,don't cry ."

The members were sweet talking to him ,trying to calm him down only for him to cry more.Then ,he was enveloped by someone and then it gone harder to breath .

"Leave him alone . Can't you see he can't breath ?Not you too Hobi ,can't you hear what I said ?"

And finally he was free and the tears turned to smiles and then to laughters.

"Ok ,birthday boy . Go get ready and let's make this day the best day of your life ."

   He smiled at his hyung and he could feel it that this day is going to be the happiest day of his life .

     "You were wrong ,hyung and ...I was too ."

     A drop of tear fall from his eyes and he could feel something wet pressing on his cheeks. He realised that Soonshim was licking him .

"Sorry for making you sad, boy ",he hugged his dog going down a memory line which will make him lifeless again.