Gidget's Problem

It was a completely normal day in Max's apartment. Mel, Buddy, and Sweetpea were watching a football game while Duke lost another staring contest to Snowball. Norman and Tiberius were in the middle of their favorite game, checkers. Pops walked around the living room, searching for Chloe. The fat tabby was hiding in the refrigerator eating food. Leonard listened to his jams on his new MP3 player while Ozone balanced a stick on the tip of his nose.

Meanwhile, Max paced in front of the door. He was worried about his girlfriend Gidget. Last night, she managed to send him a text that there was a big problem of her's that could affect all of them. She wanted to have a meeting in his apartment but she still hadn't shown up.

"Geez man, sit down! You're going to give me a headache!" Snowball complained, beating Duke at another staring contest. At this point, everyone else was noticing how worried Max truly was about his girlfriend. Before someone could say anything, there was a knock on the door. Wagging his tail, Max swung it open. Gidget smiled at him faintly. But she wasn't the only one at the door.

Two older Pomeranians stood behind Gidget. "Friends, these are my... parents." she announced.