Blood,Sweat and Tears

Author: Calesbo-Jauregay

Status: Completed

Description: College grad and aspiring basketball player Camila Cabello gets the opportunity of a lifetime: A summer at the prestigious Lauren Jauregui Basketball Training Camp. For three months, she gets to train with the superstar athlete, besides some of the best players in the country. She's in for the summer of her life. 

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/47289137-blood-sweat-and-tears-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Calesbo-Jauregay

A/N:

Hey babes,

I hope you all a nice week, I sure had since I got to spend the weekend with 3 of my best friends and I wish that wouldn't have ended so soon :D. Now I hope you guys are ready for this. Because of the promises I made and just for the hell of it, there are gonna be 2 updates tonight :D. And I hope you guys will like them both.

So this is the first one

We all know that summer is the time of exploration and doing fun and amazing stuff.  Well that is definitely what this story is about. And we all know that love is also apart of it :D. I love how different this also is from the other book the authors wrote. While we all know that Test subjects is a book that has a lot of smut and mixed it with a great story line, this one has the trails and tribulations of a summer love.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment. And don't forget if you have any music suggestions feel free to comment them, let me know via a personal message or add them to this playlist on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLqIQnvr8IcXEdpuVo1NZNmHbDBNTROHH

Have a great day!-J <3