A light in the dark

Author: auduna

Status: Ongoing

Description: Camila has many unsolved porblems and demons in her past. She is convinced that no one cares. For her, there is only one solotion until one fateful evening a stranger knocks on her door and turns her life upside down. Will Lauren be able to show Camila that life is worth living?

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/39154978-a-light-in-the-dark

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/auduna

Signature Song: Flashlight by Jesse J

A/N:

Hi guys:

Firstly I want to thank you guys for the reads and votes! I really enjoy helping people finding new stories and it feels great to share the stories I read with people. So this story is a darker one and if I can be honest with you guys I was not a big fan of the darker stories (i'm more a fluffy and smutty person xd),but as a friend of mine said: It's makes the fluff so much better and I really does. Also what makes this story a great one is they way it shines light(see what i did there xd)on everyday problems. It makes it more real and can help you cope with your problems.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J