Vindicated

Author: Kindajergi

Status: Ongoing

Description: "I'd kill for you. I'd die for you Lauren" 

The Mighty Phoenix, Camila Cabello works for her father who leads a criminal group whose latest mission is to retrieve a stolen treasure from a wealthy business tycoon named Mike Jauregui. What will happen if both of Camila and the young heiress, Lauren Michelle Jauregui, falling in love instead?

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/56106949-vindicated-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/kindajergi

Hey Babes,

So the girls ended their European 7/27 tour and I have to say that is amazing from start until finish and I'm glad they're done to be honest. Let me know in the comments wat your experience was and if you met the girls during this tour?

Honestly, I'm not gonna write much because firstly that's not the main focus and secondly there are enough people who write about 5h and the stuff that's going on.  I'm gonna read amazing fics and I will try to stay out all the  rant books, books with news about 5h. That's not why I'm using this platform and I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Now what you all came for

I absolutely love this kind of fanfictions where either Lauren or Camila is being a badass and  where there is action is involved. Now not everything is what it seems in the fic and it's not a simple as it looks. That's one of the reasons why this is a great fic. It's not as predictable.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment. And don't forget if you have any music suggestions feel free to comment them, let me know via a personal message or add them to this playlist on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLqIQnvr8IcXEdpuVo1NZNmHbDBNTROHH

Have a great day!-J <3