Heartsigh

Author: LeChateliers

Status: Ongoing

Description: Sequel to Daylight. Not a Conversion.

Camila and Lauren decide to live together after getting the news that Camila is pregnant. Although they aren't together and they are strictly living together as 'co-parents', feelings start to surface and things suddenly aren't as easy as they'd expected it to be. Lauren G!P

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/143263858-heartsigh-camren

Author link:https://www.wattpad.com/user/LeChateliers

A/N:

Hey Babes,

I wanna thank you guys again,  this time for the 40 votes I received for my recommendations so far. Maybe I'm thanking you guys too much, but try to stop me xd. I'm a very grateful person and happy with every response I'm getting.I'm also glad to stories I recommend are getting more and more views because they really deserve them in my opinion. 

We got another G!P fic today, but don't worry it's not the main subject of the fic xd. I'm not sure if you guys want me to recommend pure Camren smut fics. Perhaps not a good idea xd. Back to the story though. As told in the description this story is a sequel to a one-shot called daylight.You don't have to read daylight to understand this story but it gives a bit of a background of how Mila and Lauren met and Mila got pregnant.It lessens the confusion as I may say.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3