The Way to love

Author: ethereal1ty

Status: completed

Description: It's a new fad. 36 questions that one stranger asks another that should make them fall deeply in love in a matter of hours. People are always thinking about love and relationships; the dynamic characteristics of affection and intimacy open up countless windows for new research and new propositions. Is falling in love more about the process or the person? And how on earth are two scientifically driven best friends going to last an entire night of endless questions that seem to get more and more personal?

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/37891958

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/ethereal1ty

A/N

Hey Babes,

Happy 2016 you guys!So start the year well I really want talk about  two things right now before I talk about the recommendation.

So the first thing is i wanna talk about is the facts that there appears to be some hate between "5h fans"and Camila girl.A good friend of mine is afraid of telling other harmonizers she is a Camila girl because of the hate she might get.Crazy right?The fact that harmonizers are hating on there own "kind"is really pathetic.I mean there still Harmonizers and it shouldn't matter which girl we prefer.All i wanna ask is to stop this hate and don't listen to these people if this happens to you.Those fans are not real fans if they produce hate like that.

So one to the second thing and this a more a question l or a discussion rather than a rant.I got in a fight two weeks about a girl criticizing a chapter in a camren smut book .After this fight I was wondering if you should criticize on smut? I mean no offence to the writers of smut but I think in one way you should because of the effort the writers put into this. As I have seen in some camren fics, it's really not easy to write a smut scene.But I'm getting fed up when people comment in smut books about how they don't like it or how it's such a turn off.So i'm gonna just say the same thing here like I said to the girl who was criticizing the smut.If you don't like to read it or feel offended by it  just skip the chapter.Don't make a comment about it.

Now on to the recommendation.Firstly I wanna thank you to the readers who suggested some of these awesome camren fics. So before I forget to thank of these people in one of my future chapters, especially a big thank you to iconiccamrenChloe5H5,sher93,ILOVEASHA,chocobump,5havidreader and GuidedByMyGuideAngel I love you guys and I wouldn't have done this without you.Now moving on!This fic is a college themed fic so some of you might relate to this kind of living xd. Also is has a lot of trigger warnings so if you have any problems with alcohol,drugs or violence.Be discreet with this fic.On the positive side(I feel like it's positive don't blame me xd) these things make the fics only more realistic.I feel like the title describes the story perfectly.Lauren and Camila both have there demons in their live(hence the trigger warnings) and because of that they each have their own way to love.Also this fad there talking about if a very rare way to fall in love,  so expect the up and downside of this way.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3