Fangs and other Fairy tales

Author: Nefrenity

Status: Ongoing

Description: Camila Cabello was your typical, everyday Werewolf. She went to school, she did her homerwork, hung out with her friends, and once the sun came down and the moon shone high in the sky she would run wild with her pack. But once day all of this soon changed and Camila's ordinary life came to an abrupt halt. Some would say she was lucky to survive, but the young Werewolf felt anything but lucky. Forced to start anew, Camila must fight to survive, make new friends and get her revenge on the people who hurt her all with the help of a few unlikely allies.

TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR ABUSE, NEGLECT, DEATH, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE AND... BLOOD. ALSO SEXUAL ASSAULT AND MATURE THEMES.

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/61269765-fangs-and-other-fairy-tales-a-camren-fanfic

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Nefrenity

A/N

Hey Babes,

So here's my promise for an update and let's start right away with talking about this amazing week shall we?

 First the hate against Camila finally has reached the media and Chelsea briggs has addresed it.

After that the billboard shooting and interview which was amazing and showed that ot5 is still alive!

And last but certainly not least their new music and the most amazing music video that is attached to it

So all and all last week was just a treasure week for us Harmonizers.

Now onto the recommendation:

It's been a while since I recommended a supernatural fic and this on is another gem from 5hfanfiction. Now as some of you know there are currently two versions of this fic and I can say this on is the version from the original writer. I really admire the struggles Camila has in this fic and yes Lauren will be helping her with these struggles which make an unlikely bond between them.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3