The Words That I Cannot Speak

Author: torunafter

Status: ongoing

Description: Chances not taken and chances gone. That was Lauren Jauregui's dilemma.At 18 years old, Lauren was hiding a secret. She was in love with her best friend, who had just left to study in another state. One night, after crying her eyes out, she was pleasantly surprised to find that it was not just her who had been hiding compelling feelings for another person through a string of text messages from an unknown number. The only difference was, that stranger took the plunge while Lauren stayed on the ledge- trembling in fear.

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/58954441-the-words-that-i-cannot-speak-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/torunafter

A/N

Hey Babes,

KCA's were yesterday and 5h won a orange blib !I'm so happy right now.Plus they got a really nice shower if you know what I mean.I'll put A vid of it in the chapter so you guys have a little laugh.I surprised with myself that I still got fics I can recommend because I usually completely read a fic before I decide to recommend it and I still have like 56 fics I still need to read(I'm slacking xD)Now I know I asked you guys for some help like two weeks ago but I still didn't get any messages.So I'm gonna try this a different way.If you are a music fan and would love to give the fics I recommended a "theme song" be sure to private message me. I would love a partner in crime.

So here's your little laugh

And something cute(Credits to the author)

I seriously can't stop cracking up every time when I read a new chapter of this fic

I seriously can't stop cracking up every time when I read a new chapter of this fic. Now the author states this fic is meant to be an outlet when she needs to write heavy drama and I can totally agree with her.It's super fluffy, cute and put's a smile on your face.It's mostly text message with background thoughts for the Lauren and later on the mystery person.Does this prove that you can get into a relationship trough text messages.Eh kinda, I can confirm that long lasting friendships can be formed through social media(randomtinyelephant i'm talking about you girl).But anyway so this fic it's not only a good outlet for the author but also for the readers who love to read drama but also want some really cute fluff once in a while.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3