The Donor

Author: wishfxlthinking

Status: Deleted

Description: Camila's daughter wants to know who her "Dad" is. How can Camila explain it was a sperm donor and how will she react to the information she finds when tracking "him" down? Warning Lauren is intersex in this fic.

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/44617374-the-donor-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/wishfxlthinking

A/N:

Hey Babes!

Thank you for the 1k reads on my book!It makes me really happy that so many people have read my recommendations.It is okay that I call you guys babes, I'm kinda into nicknames so I just randomly give them to people I like.So this is my nickname for my lovely readers.

Like I said in the description Lauren is intersex in this fic, so don't say I didn't warn ya xd. When I first read this story I thought inter-sex was the same thing as g!p but after I did some research I found out this is really a thing.I guess is not that common in my country or people just don't speak openly about it.But anyway the writer all explains it perfectly so if you wanna learn something while reading some fics, your in the right place :P.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.Now I'm gonna hide in a corner and celebrate xd.

Have a great day!-J <3