I Heard Your Voice In A Dream

Author: jenniferthefangirl

Status: completed

Description: New to New York City, the quirky artist, Camila Cabello finds out what it really means to shed light on someone. Especially when that someone is notorious blind girl, Lauren Jauregui. She's a mystery upon herself, and Camila is determined to break the mystery and her her story. But she might do more than just that.

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/24540792

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/jenniferthefangirl

Signature song: Everglow by Coldplay

A/N:

Hey Babes,

So it's been a week since I've updated so this should come as I nice surprise.(or not since I posted a message about it yesterday) I've been busy with school(lame excuse but blame college XD).I will try to update once a week again, let's see if I can keep this promise:P.

Now If you guys know me, you should know that I mostly read the fluffy camren fics and that I try to avoid the fics which only consist of drama(there is enough camren drama irl am I right XD).This fic is an exception.The authors mentioned a few trigger warnings but i'm gonna give one of my own.It's really a tragically beautiful story so I strongly advice you to keep your box of tissues within grabbing distance. It's a bit like TAT in my opinion but I might be crazy :p, plus it has some really important life lessons.Now we got this covert i'm gonna find some fluffy fic to recommend next.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3