God Bless

Author: 5thharmony1551

Status: Ongoing

Description:Lauren Jauregui is dreading the first day of high school at the catholic school her parents are making her go to. However, her attitude quickly changes when she meets the most beautifull girl she has ever seen, Camila Cabello. What will happen when the beliefs of everyone around her go against what she really wants? 

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/52701406-god-bless-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/5thharmony1551

A/N

Hey Babes,

It's been a bit of a quiet week so I still patiently waiting for 7/27 which I'm still excited for. Let me know in the comments which songs your specifically excited for. I can't really decided and I'm really glad I have the day off next friday because I won't be able to concentrate  at school when it's released.

This interview scared the crap out of and it feels like this will be the closest I'll be to the girls for now xD

So I'm keeping this pretty short today and I'm going straight to the recommend fic of today

I can't actually grasp the fact that being forced to be someone you're not. I mean at my pre school we still prayed before the class started and I went to a catholic school but it was definitely not as strict as mentioned in this fic. I strongly believe that you need to be in an environment where you can be yourself and have a different sexuality. But that's not gonna happen in this fic and that might be the drama that will happen. But for now it's a cute little fic with the usual high school problems and stuff which is really enjoyable. I will advice you to stayed tuned for this one because I have a feeling drama will happen eventually and it's inevitable.

Oh one last thing If you enjoy music as much as I do be sure to check out my Youtube-channel. There are also some Camren songs.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3