Howl at the moon

Author: Chabooyah1993

Status: Ongoing

Description: Turned into a werewolf against her will, Camila Cabello is at the bottom of her wolfpack, fighting to stay alive until she gets out of Ohio and leaves the pack for good. One evening, she took a short cut on her way home and encounters a beautiful but gravely injured werewolf. What she does next change her life forever. 

Warning Conversion.

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/59560370-howl-at-the-moon-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Chabooyah1993

A/N

Hey Babes,

I don't know if I can express in words how blessed and happy I'm right now.  7/27 is even better than reflection and so much different. Write on me is my all time favorite and I love the reggae and ebm vibe the songs have. So I assume most of you guys have one of these.

Let me know in the comments what you favorite songs from 7/27 are

Now for the clip the fans all know that Lauren has a beautiful mind and is a smart girl and this proves it again;

Also we have Chelsea Briggs reacting to the new CD

And I found some more Camren fanart YAAY

If I could describe this fic in a couple of words it would be: Patience, beauty and intriguing

If I could describe this fic in a couple of words it would be: Patience, beauty and intriguing.The last two are about the fic itself but the first one is more about the state of mind you must be in  if you're following this fic. Reading a fic can bring some irritations with them and( no offence or pressure to the author) one of them is the time an author takes to update a chapter.  We have to  understand that It takes some author more time to update on a story that other's and it's also not their full time job. So just a little advice from me is to have some patience with the story because it has so much potential, is very beautiful and I have faith that the author will update eventually( again no pressure to the author xD)

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3