Mondays (Camren)

Author:  fansecrets-revealed 

Status: Completed

Description: Today was Monday and it was a good day.

Book Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/47512144-mondays-camren

Author link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/fansecrets-revealed

A/N

Hey Babes,

I've decided to take it easy on updating my book and update 3 or 4 times a week.This gives me more time to search and read camren fics who need a recommendation in my opinion. I found a few fics which I will read and perhaps recommend but if you guys found a Camren fic and you think I should recommend it be sure to leave me message in the comments or just private message me.

So I've already established that Monday is the worst day of the week.Well this fic is all about Monday's.It has a bit of a double meaning but you'll find out if you start reading the fic. It's a great fic and there are  a lot of flashbacks so I'll advice you guys to concentrate while reading it or you'll get confused.Also the author mentions it in the chapters but there is a trigger warning.Please for you own sake follow these warnings.

Be sure to click the little star if you like this recommendation and if you have any suggestions or just wanna say something random be sure to leave a comment.

Have a great day!-J <3