Unanswered Questions

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay, so what's up? I noticed something's bothering you, I can tell."

"You still know me..." She flashes a shy smile and takes a deep breath, "Yeah... um... there is something."

"What's wrong?"

"There is a conversation that needs to be had and I've always known it. I've even thought about it for the past year. But when I bumped into you today, everything that I thought I would say or was thinking just left my brain. I know we haven't talked in over a year but you know I tried reaching out to you a multiple times, especially back. I gave up because you weren't answering my calls." She says

I nod my head.

"Basically, I just want to let you know that things didn't go down the way you think they did. I didn't know until a couple of weeks before I told you that the baby wasn't yours. There was no huge plan to trick you into thinking he was your baby and he really wasn't. I just didn't know how to tell you. I was so embarrassed."

I run my hands over my face, "Okay... well I guess we're going to have this conversation now then." I sit up in my chair, take a deep breath and prepare myself for the conversation that's about to be had. "When did you find out? I just had a lot of questions I needed answers to but now, since we're on the subject and now that I'm able to sit and hold a conversation with you without getting angry or raising my voice, I would like to know the answers to those questions."

"Okay but are you sure you want to have that conversation? Because there's some things you don't know and with me giving you all of this new information it's probably going to open up old wounds and bring up old feelings and I don't want to fight with you over this again." She says.

"I'm in a place now where I am accepting what happened and its was hard work but I'm trying to work on forgiving you. I've definitely come a long way, the fact that I can sit here and talk with you and not have those old negative feelings come back up say says a lot about me and what I've done with myself. Kat, you just don't know how much I wanted to hurt you."

"I definitely get it and if you think your ready, I will definitely answer any questions you want to know, truthfully. I really don't have anything to lie to you about." She says with a serious face.

"Okay well, let me order a few drinks and we can go at this."

She laughs and nodded her head in agreeance.

We started off the night with a couple of beers and burgers, how we always used to do. She literally told me everything that happened from the beginning to the end. She told me that most of the photo shoots she was doing was for Chris and his clothing line, which at the time she told me they were for other designers. She told me how when I caught her and Chris having sex that one time at my house, that it wasn't the first time that they had sex at my house. She also told me that she only found out two weeks before she told me the baby wasn't mine. When I asked her how did that happen she told me that one night she was going to break things off with him because her and I were getting kind of serious, and because she didn't want to deal with him anymore. She says he wasn't accepting of her decision. One thing led to another and they ended up having sex but the condom broke and he didn't tell her. When she found out she was pregnant, she honestly thought the baby was mine because we've never used a condom. She also said that her and Chris always used one and never once have they ever not. So that's why she knew when she got pregnant that the baby was mine.

So moving on to the whole Ari thing, she told me that her and Ari really were friends in the beginning and they did have a plan to set me up to get money out of me but that was only after Ari found out who she was working for. She said she didn't really care in the beginning because we weren't close and she didn't know me that well. That's why she said she was completely up for it at first. It was only after a couple of weeks into our working relationship that she got to know me and she started to warm up to me. She told me around a couple of months is when she started developing feelings for me and realized that I was flirting with her and that's when she tried to stop their plan. Ari wanted her to continue with it but then changed it and said since she liked me for her to use me, to get pregnant, and sue me for rape to get whatever she could out of me. That's when they started having fights and eventually stopped being friends.