Lunch Date

Joe's POV

A couple of weeks later, we were in Las Vegas. For a week, I would shoot during the day and chilled out at the hotel with Kat afterwards. We've gotten to know each other very well. I feel that we've gotten a lot closer during this trip, which is what I wanted but I feel like she doesn't feel the same way. I haven't exactly said anything and I'm not sure I'm going to. It just seems a little off.

I was on my way back to the hotel when I got a call from a 310 number. I thought it was someone involved with the production company so I just answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Joe, it's Cali!" She says sounding excited.

"Hey Cali, um how'd you get my number?"

"Kat gave it to me." She says sounding confused.

"Oh..."

"I heard you guys were in Vegas, I'm here too. Let's go out!" She asks

How the hell does she know we're here in the first place?

"....Um, did Kat tell you?" I ask.

"Yeah but she didn't invite me here, if that's what your thinking. I'm back and forth between Vegas and LA all the time for work."

Scratching my head, "Have you talked to her?"

"I called her but she didn't answer."

"Let me talk to her and I'll call you later." I say

"Okay." We hang up.

I can't believe she invited her friend anyway. After I made her promise me that she wouldn't try to hook me up with her friends while we were here. I was upset because I thought we had an understanding and I also thought we were getting along well enough that she wouldn't even think about that. I thought we were having fun. I couldn't wait to get to the hotel to address this issue.

When I got to the hotel, I went straight to her room but she didn't answer. I just went to my suite to call her. When I got in my room, she was there, in the middle of a photoshoot...in bikini bottoms. I completely forgot what I was mad about. She looked amazing!

Looking around, "Hey, you should warn me next time you're going to be in my room half naked." I say smiling.

She laughs, "I'm sorry, I thought we'd be done by now. Take your shirt off, come get in this shot."

"No, I'm not a model, I'll leave that to you."

"I just need you to sit here." She points to the counter and helps me take off my shirt. She takes my hair out of the bun and starts wetting it and styling

"Kat, I don't know what I'm doing."

"Literally just sit here and look to your right." She gets up on the counter, stands in front of me and positions herself between my legs. I just did what she said, sat there and looked to my right. They took a few shots then we were done.

"You're going to look so hot!" She walks over to the photographer and he shows her the shots that was just taken. "Joe, come look at this."

The photographer shows me the pictures of both of us and it actually is a hot picture. I couldn't believe that was me, I'm not a model. The only time I've had photoshoots is for my wrestling company, nothing like this.

"Wow, this is a nice shot. Damn Kat you look-" I catch myself in mid-sentence but I know she already knew what I was going to say.

"If you want we can do another shoot together. Since I look so long." She smiles while walking away. I know she was playing with me but I was so serious.