Careless

Joe's POV

It's been a month since we've "sealed the deal" and have been exclusive. Everything is going well, business and personally. She's been doing a lot of photoshoots for different companies and clothing lines. Chris actually sent her a few pieces from his new swim line. I've made up my mind about Mr. Brown, I don't really care for him. He calls and texts Kat all the time but she ignores it. To me he comes off as being extremely disrespectful and I don't like that he talks to Kat the way he does.

I've been doing good too. I'm done shooting she show and the episode will be out in the next couple of months. I'm almost halfway done shooting my movie, Underground Kings which means Kat is almost halfway done being my assistant. I also have to go back to to work in a week to make an appearance for the second biggest show of the year. Since I'm not participating in the event they wanted me to be around for media and start filming for my upcoming episode of my documentary. We also have a break from shooting the movie coming next week and Kat and I are going back home to Tampa for a couple of days.

In a short 3 months, I've kinda fallen in a little love with her. I think it's because we literally spend everyday, all day together. It's actually really nice. We live together, we work together, we eat together and we hang out together. Everything about her is perfect to me but that could've been a lack of sexual activity. We've had sex a few times and everytime she blows my mind, maybe I'm a little pussy whipped because I hadn't had it in a while. I don't know but I love it.

So now we're back in Tampa. I had a couple of days off and I wanted to see my daughter. Kat came because she had a few things to take care of at home, so we just decided to make it a personal trip. No business is going to be handled or discussed while were home.

She hired a driving service to pick us up from the airport because I'm not too fond of uber. We'd been on a 5 hour flight and we'd been traveling since 1 pm (PT) which meant it was 10:30 pm (EST), adding on time to travel from the airport. We were dropping her off at her house. The driver was getting her bags out of the back and she was getting out the car to walk her to her door.

Extending my hand to help her out, "I'll walk you to your door."

Getting out the car, "You just want to come in my house." She laughs.

"Yeah, so? I'm just going to look around and make sure everything is good. You've been gone for 3 months. Anything could be going on in there." I smile.

"Okay, that's fine but only look around." She says getting her keys out of her purse.

"I'm going to check her house out and make sure everything is good. Give me a few minutes, I'll be back out." I say to the driver.

I grabbed her bags and walk her to her door, "You must be ready to get rid of me?"

"No I'm not I'm actually pretty sad that we won't be together for the next few days." She says

"I'll see you tomorrow night for dinner."

She unlocks her door and turns to me, "Yeah I know but we've been together every day for the last 3 months. We have literally done everything with each other so this is going to be a hard transition, at least for the next few of days, then it's back to normal."

"You know, I didn't tell anyone I was coming in tonight. I can actually just stay here with you and see everyone tomorrow. If you really want me to do that, I'll do it for you."

"I think you want to stay with me. Don't try to blame this all on me." She laughs

I nod my head, "Yeah, maybe I'm feeling that way too. But I'll never tell you." I smile and grab her waist, "Just let me know what to do. I'll go grab my stuff out of the car right now."