Katalina Forbes

Vote and comment!!!
Thanks for reading!! ♥️
_________

Joe's POV

After a couple of hours into our flight, I had my headphones on listening to music when Katalina taps me to get my attention. She wanted to go over everything that needed to be done when we got to LA. She made a checklist for herself to make sure everything got done. Look at her, being all organized. I'm really liking her so far.

"What do you want to get accomplished today?"

I take my headphones off and place them around my neck, "I need to get a car. I don't want to have to call the car service every time I need to go somewhere."

"Are you sure? The company already has that set up for you. You'll have your own personal driver, dedicated to you."

"Nah...I want my own car." I say

"Okay. What are you thinking?" She asks

"I'm a big guy, I need a truck."

"Truck like a Ram, or Yukon Denali?"

"I'm a Range Rover kinda guy, but I won't turn down a Cullinan." I say

"How about we go with the more reasonable vehicle, rather than the 350 thousand dollar one. We're not buying a house on wheels." She laughs

"I guess I can buy another Range. You pick the color, whatever you like." She smiles and writes down Range Rover in her iPad.

"I also need you to book our rooms—actually, we might be living there for a while, book a suite for the both of us...separate of course. There's no telling how long it'll take to find a house."

Not taking her eyes off her iPad, "Okay, we'll hit the car dealer when we leave the airport. By the way, you're free today and tomorrow so you can just relax once we get in town."

"Cool." I say

"Do you want me to start looking for houses to rent or do you want to do that yourself?" She asks looking up at me making eye contact.

"We can do that asap! Like in the next two days since I'm free."

"Okay, I can get that done. Luckily I know a few a realtors. This shouldn't take long. Now that's done you can go back to relaxing." She says putting her iPad away.

I look at my watch, "Why don't you tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know? I'm 30, no kids, no boyfriend and no life." She laughs, "You're my life now."

"Well clearly, you have a life because you're out a lot. I saw the pictures."

"Most of those events are work. Ever since I dated Chris people want me to come to their city to host parties at night clubs. No one knew who I was before I dated him. I like the jobs. I did a lot of modeling projects and I still do a lot of hosting jobs. So the pictures that you see on the internet is just work for me. I've been trying to get away from that, that's how and why I got into this field."

"So when we get to LA are you going to be working?"

"No, while working for you, all of that has to stop." She says

"Well you know we're going to be there at lease for 6 to 8 months. I don't see anything wrong with you working while you're there. I still really don't feel like I need a personal assistant anyway."

"Are you trying to get rid of me already? It's only been a couple of hours." She laughs.

"No, I'm not. I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with you working while you're there. Do a couple of photoshoots, host a couple of events. I'm not going to need you all the time. I'm probably going to be one of the easiest clients you've ever had. Do your thing!"