Maybe it was me

I got to Ari's house and I couldn't even get in the door good before she was ripping off my clothes

I got to Ari's house and I couldn't even get in the door good before she was ripping off my clothes. I honestly don't know how this happened but here we were. Going into this meeting, of course, I had no idea anything like this was going to happen but when I hugged her something just felt different and I acted on it. I don't know what's going on.

I know it's wrong for me to fuck Kat's "friend" but I'm starting not to give a fuck about what she thinks. She called me weak and I am definitely far from that. The only thing that made me weak was her and after tonight that's all going to change.

If this was a couple months ago or better yet a week ago, I would not believe that this would have happened. Ari really seemed to be telling the truth and to be quite honest, I believe her. Kat has done some fucked up things to me in the recent past but I still haven't fully gotten over them. I've definitely tried to and I've definitely tried to fully trust her but when I get information like this it's easy to go back to that mindset and be mean because it's all a lie. Now she's going to see the real me, my mean side because I have a hell of a mean streak.

Ari managed to throw me against the front door and pulled my pants down. She gave me head until I came in her mouth. Then she stood up took my hand and lead me over into her kitchen. I bent her over the counter and fucked her from the back. 

I'll be honest, it feels so good to fuck her. No attachments, no nothing. I already knew she wasn't looking for anything especially not a weak-ass relationship and in a sense, I kind of felt like I was getting back at Kat for all the things she's done to me.

This was definitely going to be something that Ari and I kept between us for the time being or at least until I can figure out the truth. The problem is, I didn't know who was telling the truth. Ari could definitely be lying about what's going on but also Kat could be lying as well. It's not like she hasn't lied before. So right now, I don't know what to think. I just need to get her in front of me so I can be able to look at her face when I bring this information to her.

After we were done, I simply pulled up my pants and left. I went home and I took my time getting there. I was trying to find the exact words that I was going to say to Kat. I don't know if I should keep the information to myself for a couple of days until I got back off tour or if I should say something now about it. The way things were going, I was probably going to say something about it now. She had already been blowing up my phone because it was clearly late and way pass the time I told her I would be home.

Once I got to the house, she was in my bed sleeping. I thought about saying something but instead of waking her up, I just took a shower and went to sleep in another room.

********

The next day, I was woken up by Kat throwing something at my face.

"Why are you asleep in here?"

Waking up, "I didn't want to wake you."

"What time did you get in last night?" She asks.

"Kat I got in late and I don't want to talk about it. I have to leave later and I would like to get my rest and relax so if you don't mind please get out."

"What's wrong with you?"

I roll over into my stomach turning my back to her, "Nothing Kat. Just get out please."

"Did I do something?" She asks.

Not turning back to look at her, "Yeah you did, you lying bitch."

"Joe what did I do?" She walks over to the bed and sits down next to me. "Talk to me."

"I don't want to talk to you, I'm done talking."

"How am I supposed to know what I did if you don't tell me?"

I turn over to face her, "Kat, you know what you did. You know you lied to me. You know you've been lying this whole time."

She doesn't say anything, she just looks at me.

"Exactly. Now you can't talk? When you have my baby, I'll be waiting with my lawyer."

"Joe-" she tries to touch me but I push her off of me.

"It's not going to work this time."

"If you tell me what you think I did, maybe I can explain-"

I cut her off, "I said I'm done talking....you hurt me Kat. I don't want anything to do with you. I'm not going to kick you out, you can stay here but I won't be around after today."

She leaves out the room closing the door behind her. I could hear in her voice that she was confused and hurt by the way I was talking to her. I honestly didn't care. She woke me up out of my damn sleep.

I was pissed but then I start to feel the same pain in my chest I felt when I found out Galina cheated on me. Kat hurt me, she hurt me worse than the last time. I think it was because she blatantly lied to my face after everything we had been through and talked about. Especially, when she said she wanted to make it work too.

I start sobbing a little. My heart genuinely ached over this. I really wanted this relationship to work with Kat and I but I was just a part of her game. I fell hard for her too soon and that's what fucked me up. She made me really fall in love with her and it was just a game to her. I swear I will never love again after this.

The things I've been through, with the women that I've been with, is just sad. I was so in love with these women and they both just screwed me over. Maybe it was me. Maybe I did something in the relationship to make them do the things they did to me. I don't know but whatever it was I had to find out so I wouldn't do it again.

Later that day, I went back to Ari's house. I fucked her again. Once on the floor as soon as I walked in the door, and twice in her living room. With Ari, I could tell there were no feelings involved. We had one thing in common, she just wanted me to fuck her and I just wanted to fuck her. When I was done, I headed to LAX to fly out to my next stop on my tour. I had to get my head back on straight and focus on work.

Thank you for reading guys!!! What are your thoughts on this chapter??