Matte Black Lambo

Vote and comment!!!
Thanks for reading!! ♥️
_________

Joe's POV

The next day, the lovely Katalina was at my room at exactly 7:00 am.

I was awake and somewhat ready

I was awake and somewhat ready. I had just got out of the shower so I opened the door in my towel.

"Oh I guess you're not ready yet?"

I smile, "I literally need 5 minutes."

"Okay, I'll wait." She sits on my bed and starts looking at her phone.

"You're going to watch me get dressed?"

"If that helps you move quicker then yes." She crosses her legs.

"Okay." I smile at her, "I like your dress."

She rolls her eyes at me. "Thank you. Now you go get dressed."

I laugh as I grab my black shirt and jeans and go into the bathroom. I come back out and she stands up.

"Okay man bun, let's go! You're already late

"Okay man bun, let's go! You're already late."

I look at my watch, "It's only 7:04."

"Right, we were supposed to be gone 4 minutes ago, you're late." She pushes me out the door and we head to set.

Once we got there, we went to my trailer. I already had my script for I was going over them, while in hair and makeup. When it was time, they came and got me and I went off to do my own thing. She stayed in my trailer. A few hours later, it was lunch. I went back to my trailer and Kat was there with lunch waiting for me.

"Hey, how was your day?" She asks

"I didn't think I would have this much fun, I love this. You should come watch us shoot after lunch."

"Sit down and eat. I have some good news for you."

I sit at the table with her, "This salad looks good, I'm starving. What's up?"

We start eating, "Your house is ready!"

"Oh good!"

"So I'm going to move all of your things from the hotel to the house. Is it fine if I go into your room?" She asks