Unanswered Questions

After the show, I got showered and I gathered all of my things and walked out the back doors where some of the fans were waiting for the wrestlers

After the show, I got showered and I gathered all of my things and walked out the back doors where some of the fans were waiting for the wrestlers. I made my way to my SUV, put my things in the trunk and took my phone out to call Kat.

"Hey, where are you?" I said looking around.

"I'm in my car. I was just going to meet you at the hotel. I figured we can just get a drink at the bar there."

"Alright that sounds like a plan. I guess I'll see you in a little bit." I hang up the phone and get into my car and headed to my hotel.

I dropped my things off at my room and went to meet Kat down at the bar in the hotel. She wasn't there yet so I just waited.

She finally came strolling down into the bar about 10 minutes after I got there. She changed clothes which is what probably took her so long. I'm fine with that she looked good! Damn, I've missed her....

 I'm fine with that she looked good! Damn, I've missed her

She cracked a small smile when she saw me. She seemed nervous again, it was like the first time we met when I just wanted to know more about her but in this case, I already know her....very well. She came over to my side of the table and gave me a hug. I wrapped my arm around her. I really missed this.

Smiling, "I'm impressed with your wrestling, you're really good!"

"I'm happy you noticed. You know I'm a big deal."

"Still cocky." She says, sitting across from me.

I laugh, "You look good, what made you change clothes?"

"No reason, I just wanted to be more comfortable." She says sitting get clutch on the table.

I laugh again because she's just trying to look good for me. I already knew the answer to that question but I thought I'd ask anyway. Truth is, I did the same. When have I ever just put on jeans and a jacket after a show? Never. When have I ever put on anything other that sweats? Not often. I thought it was fitting, I wanted to be presentable. Plus, she hates it when I wear gym clothes to dinner. See, I learned something from her.