No Feelings

After a few weeks had passed, I decided I would go back to LA but not for Kat. Time had passed and my feeling towards Kat still haven't changed. I still had that same anger towards her and I didn't want to see her. Instead, I was going to visit Ari.

It was kind of nice having sex and not getting attached to the person. With us, it was just two single people feeding their needs and when we were done, I just simply got up and left and she was completely fine with it. No feelings, no love, no getting hurt.

I was meeting her at the Ivy for lunch. She said she had some things she needed to tell me regarding Kat.

I pulled up to valet and there was a shit load of paparazzi outside. I got out and went into the restaurant with them taking my picture. I was seated on the outside patio of the restaurant. I could see Ari walking up.

She looked at me and smiled then a couple of minutes later she was seated at my table

"Hey!" She says

I smile at her, "Hey, what's up?"

"Long time, no see stranger." She says smiling back.

"Blame it on work." I say sipping my water.

"Or Kat."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, that too."

"Still upset about it?" She asks

"Yeah. I don't think I'll ever get over that."

"Well that's what I'm for, I'll get under you while you get over her." She smiles.

"Yeah, I can't wait for that later. So what did the liar do now?"

"Oh yeah." She gets her phone out and sits it on the table in front of me. It was a text conversation between her and Kat.

Ari: So what are you going to do?

Kat: I'm talking to adoption agencies. I'm not letting him take my son away from me.

Ari: Kat you can't do that. He has rights.

Kat: Oh now you're all TeamRoman? Not too long ago you were trying to get me away from him.

Ari: That was before I knew what you were doing. I told you not to do this a long time ago and you're following through with it. I'll admit I didn't care at first but now you're just wrong.

Kat: Oh whatever just mind your business.

Ari: This is a man that's hurt by your actions. I wouldn't over do it. You're going to push him over the edge and he's going to do something bad and probably to you. Just chill out.

I stopped reading and gave her phone back.

"So she's trying to get him adopted?" I say

"Yeah but it won't work. You have to sign over your rights for this to happen. So I really wouldn't worry too much. It's just the fact that she's trying to do this." She says