➸ c a p t u r e d

She had made a grave mistake; she was still under probation kind of thing and should not have slipped up like that. Her therapy was coming to an end and so were her meds, she was soon to move out of the troubled kids list.

And now she had woke up screaming like a lunatic. On top of that, she refused to listen or respond to her mother and also called out Ayduin's name aloud. Her mother was left speechless. So Aislin resorted to the extreme. She pretended as if her head was paining and that she couldn't remember what had happened to make her case even worse.

She knew as soon as the sun was up she will be dragged to the doctor. But for now her mother left her to sleep feeling helpless. She was feeling apologetic for what she was doing but for now, she had no other option.

Yes, Ayduin it's me. I know I promised to stay out of your head, your life but I had a dream, a real bad one. She said hurriedly before her mother barged in and decided to sit next to her till she sleeps.

Ayduin had a lot to say like how he missed her or how he might like her more than a friend or that how he was miserable without her. But she sounded panicked and weakened.

What is it Aislin? You don't sound well.

I am fine. I had a nightmare Ayduin and I know you don't trust me but I will just tell you what I saw. There was some kind of tournament going on and each of you was fighting a different monster. But too engrossed in fighting you didn't realize that the protective barriers were broken around Flames of Vita. Dullahans, seven of them were making way inside. And don't ask me how I know the name but believe me I do. They were headless and dressed in all black.

Her words were rushed and she was trembling now.

Would he believe her now? His reactions to her dreams have always been a bit drastic but she had to tell him no matter if he trusted her or not. It was a matter of his life. It seems like knowing her was taking a toll on his life already.

Dullahans haven't been raised by darkness since ages. They are deadly Aislin, nothing can stop them no lock or barrier and the only thing they are scared of is gold. We have gold weapons with us but it will be hard for us to defend seven if they will cross the desert, since armies camp in the forest. They can mingle in the darkness and no one could even spot them. That means they will be able to cross the army unnoticed.

Aislin couldn't believe it but he was not only believing her but also thinking about acting on it.

Check with Reseda and mermaid princess, girls usually have some gold on them in form of jewelry. Aislin suggested.

Gold in such small form will be of no use and gold is one of those metals besides iron that magic cannot summon. And not all of us could yield a gold weapon. It is harmful to Reseda, Mermaid Princess, it melts in touch of Kamron and I could use it only if I do not allow my elf magic to take over. Marlon is the only one that could put the weapon to best use. I should proceed for the group training now. Ayduin explained everything thinking about a solution side by side.

You can't go for training after knowing all that I just told you! Aislin said desperately.

We can't know for sure Aislin that what you dream will come to pass. And even if it does I cannot allow for the future to be manipulated just because we know about it. Playing with time is dangerous. We might prevent this disaster from happening but it could be replaced by something even more terrible. Ayduin explained gently, which was so unlike him.

Fine, go ahead. But before you go I want to let you know that this was an emergency thing. I am not back for good. She said making sure that she was clear about her intentions.