THANK YOUU

hey friends and family! its nice to see all of you here again.

i don't

i dont

IM SPEECHLESS.

i dont know where to start and im a speechless little girl.

well... first of all, thank you (x1000) for reading this book and voting and commenting and all... i really really love love seeing those comments because it makes my day, it kills me at night.

i always have those comments saying that you love the gifs i pick out. i love seeing those commets where it just makes me laugh until my stomach hurts.

i dont reply to all but i do do do read them trust me. yall little dirty minded people...

MAN I LIVE FOR THESE COMMENTS.

your notifs blasts me like crazy and sometimes i get annoyed in a good way (?) that my phone keeps vibrating and making noises.

but i really do appreciate them.

i get so inpired when you all comment and talk to me. and im always here or on instagram (jungkracker) if you need to talk to someone.

i dont treat you guys like "fans" i treat yall like friends and family :)

im glad i made a lot of friends here and you guys made friends with each other. makes me happy.

i know the last part was rushed because i really wanted to end it for some reason? its because i really need to do things right now cause im not really doing good in school, i hope you understand.

But im glad you all had a chance to read and will continue to read this book. Now that i think of it, did this book make any sense?

i hoped you all enjoyed it and getting ranked #20 in fanfiction was a great start honestly. I couldnt ask for anything better.

you guys mean a lot to me and i say that a lot i know, but it means a lot, you mean a lot.

but next book coming out soon? i dont know if its going to be later on or... but i'll notify you... probably in 5 days i'll notify you cause i really need to do lots in school.

even at school i write for yall... smh i gotta stop. i'm glad you enjoyed this book.

if you made it to this point i love you all and i hope you continue my journey with me on wattpad.

please do me a favour: take care of yourself. thank you. love you lots.

jungkracker is not tearing up right now because of this... she is okay... she just need a little bit of tissues...

jungkracker on instagram to watch the video i posted for my wattpad friends.