4~grocery

"What are you looking at?" Jimin asked looking at the tv while clicking the controller

"Trying to look for a job..." I said looking at the information on my laptop.

"A job? Wanna work with me?"

I set my laptop aside to listen to him more. "My dad owns this company. You know, organize paper work, receive mails..."

I thought about it and why not? "S-Sure."

"Alright. Let me just ask my dad tonight." I nodded.

I stood up and yawned. "I'm gonna sleep now." Closing my laptop and headed to the spare room.

-

"Christine~ wake up. I have news." I woke up hearing Jimin's voice. "I called my dad last night and he said he needed help. So all you need is an interview."

"Oh my god really?!" I said and jumped off the bed with excitement.

"Yeah really. And he needed someone that's also good in English." He said.

"Then I'm your girl." I said.

"Great! Your interview is this afternoon around 2:45."

"Thanks Jimin I appreciate everything that you're doing." I started to gather my things. "I'll see you later." I hugged him and left.

Maybe I kinda have something for Jimin...

-

I entered my apartment room seeing Jungkook making breakfast... shirtless; His back facing me. God his back... "I'm back." I said closing the door.

"Great to have you back babe." He turned back and winked.

"I'm not your babe." I rolled my eyes. "AND PUT A SHIRT ON!" I yelled walking to the bathroom.

"YOU KNOW YOU LIKE MY SHIRT OFF!" He yelled back as I closed the bathroom and did my bathroom routine; shower, brush my teeth, dress and put up my hair into a simple ponytail.

I walked to my room to find something to wear. I was going to go grocery shopping first.

I walked to the kitchen seeing Jungkook eating on the couch and watching tv. His eyes trailed me when I waked to the kitchen.

"Yah, Where you going?" He said taking a bite of his rice.

"I have an interview this afternoon." I put a bread in my mouth. "But I'm going grocery shopping first."

He stood up making the blanket fall down. He grabbed his shirt and put it on. "Wait for me..."

"What's with you and following me?"

"I just want to buy some things too."

-

I was pushing the cart while we walked around. "Eomma?" I saw a little girl, lost. I bended down to her.

"Did you lose your eomma?" I said sweetly and she nods. Jungkook suddenly picked her up which made me stand up to look at them both.

"Don't worry. We will find her." He said and smiled. I couldn't help but smile too. He kept talking to her about the foods. "Isn't she pretty as well?" Jungkook said as he pointed at me. I looked back as I heard his voice.

"She's really pretty." The little girl smiled which got me to smile.

"Yuna? Yuna?" A lady turned a corner and ran up to us.

"Eomma!" She yelled as Jungkook passed the little girl to her mother.

"Is she your daughter?" I asked.

"Yes she is. Thank you for taking care or her." She said as Jungkook smiled.

"Eomma, this is my other appa and eomma." She said happily as she pointed to me and Jungkook.

"Don't be silly Yuna." She said as she looked at her daughter and looked back at us. "Sorry. She could be a bit... hyper at times..." She looked back at Yuna, seeing her asleep.

"It's nothing really." I smiled.

"How can I repay you?" She whisper-talked.

"You don't have too." Jungkook smiled.

"I thank you both. You can become great parents some day." Before I could say anything she walked away.

I looked at Jungkook, whose smile became a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Let's just continue."

We grabbed the things we wanted and went back to our apartment.

-

"Aish. What is there to wear?" I searched through my closet.

"Having trouble?" I heard Jungkook's voice and I trailed my eyes, where he was leaning against the door frame with a smirk.

"N-No..." I said as he walked up to me.

"I can help you. " He said as he started to search. "Interview... Interview... Interview..." He kept mumbling. I stood there with my arms crossed. Finally he picked out an outfit with a pair of shoes. "Go change." He demanded.

I went to the bathroom and changed into the outfit. Coming out Jungkook just looked at me. His smirked disappeared and all I could see are his soft eyes. "Not bad... Now turn..." He demanded. I turned around making my back face him. "Alright now sit here." He paatted on the seat in front of my make up desk.

I sat. "Close your eyes." I did what he told me. "Alright you could open them now."

"What did you do?" I asked confused. He then let my hair down from my ponytail.

"Just go look at yourself." He said pointed to the full body mirror. I stood and went to the mirror as Jungkook went to his room. Looking at myself, I wore a grey turtleneck, denim jeans, and black converse. Not bad... I looked right for the occasion.

As I looked at myself I felt something as it shimmered and I touched my chest. A gold necklace with a small gold heart. "Pretty..." I mumbled.

**********

Hi there! This chapter was more than 700 words almost 900 and I hope it's okay. Something interesting did happen in this chapter... Awe they're like a family.