1~roommates

"Does anyone

"Does anyone..." I was getting help trying to find a cheap apartment place. Walking around the street as everyone passes by me.

The city was beautiful. Tall glass buildings, advertisements on them, a lot of people.

I looked up at the buildings noticing an ad board. "400 a month at xxxx apartment." I mumbled to myself as the ad plays. The rooms in the ad looked nice.

"Uhm excuse me." I tapped on a man's shoulder. "Do you know how to get to xxxx apartment?"

"Erm. If you turn this corner you will see it." He pointed as I trailed my eyes.

I turned back to him. "Ah! Thank you." I bowed to him then ran.

-

I was in the lobby where there was a couple of people lining up in front of me.

-

It was finally my turn and I stepped up to the counter. "Annyeonghaseyo. Can I have a room?" I said hoping that there would be a room.

Since I just moved here from Canada I didnt have much money so I had to find a cheap apartment.

"I'm sorry Miss, there are no more rooms available." The female spoke.

"Oh. Are you sure? I have no where to go..." I sadly said.

"I am sure Miss. Do you want to share a room with someone and pay half with the person?" She said looking at her computer screen.

"That would be great!"

I did some paper work. "And your room is going to be on the 9th floor. Room 907."

"Thank you so much." I said and took my suitcase with me to the elevator.

In the elevator I kept wishing that my roommate would be a girl.

I got out of the elevator on the 9th floor walking to the room when I suddenly bumped into someone or something. "S-Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I said with my eyes shut rubbing my head.

"No No. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I opened my eyes seeing a boy. He was short but still taller than me. He was wearing a red hat, a white long sleeve and ripped jeans. He had small worried eyes and plumped lips. His jawline was ughhh. Behind him was 5 other boys.

"I'm fine. How 'bout you?" I held on my arm tightly.

"I'm fine." He said with a warm smile. I think I just fainted. "I guess we'll see you around." He winked before they all left. I totally died.

I continued to walk to my room. "907... 907..." I mumbled to myself while looking at the door numbers. "Aha!" I took the key and opened it revealing the sunlight from the windows. I stepped inside squinting my eyes and closing the door behind me.

I left my suitcase at the door and walked to the window, seeing the city.

"I knew someone was going to live with me." *chuckle*

I looked back at a average looking boy, looking around his teens. He had a brown coconut head. He was wearing a white t shirt and black pants. From wear I could see it, he had his ears pierced. And a sort of an animal smile... What do you call it? A bunny? Yes. A bunny smile. His eyes would squint when he smiled.

"Annyeong. My name is Lee Christine." I smiled.

**********
CLIFFHANGER! Sorry. Hehe. You know who it is already.
Who did she bump into though? Hmm.

I know this is like a common book but I wanted to make one my way. Also I'm going to keep these chapters short. Around 500-700 words. And I might change the cover.