42~hope

I woke up seeing Jungkook awake on the tv eating some sweets

My legs was on his lap. "I wasn't sleeping on the couch..."

I looked down at my hand that was clung to Jungkook's. It was sweaty and I let go.

"I'm sorry." I said getting my legs off of him.

"No, it's fine."

"I'm gonna go to my room..."

I went to my room and laid on my bed.

"Ignoring is the key." I thought.

I heard the door outside open and I went to check.

"Jungkook, where are you going?"

Then I heard people.

"HI JUNGKOOK! HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER!" Jin yelled coming in with delicious smelling bags.

All the guys came and settled themselves.

I walked out crossing my arms with no expressions.

Once Jungkook closed the door there was another knock.

Jungkook opened it.

"Hello? Is Christine here?"

The voice sounded familiar. 

"Yeah. She's inside here." Jungkook closed the door after Aera walked in with a bunch of bags around her arms.

"Hey Aera." Hoseok said which got me surprised. I didn't know they were this close.

"Oh hey Hoseok." Aera replied.

"Aera? What are you doing here?" I asked as she walked up to me and put her mouth to my ear.

"One, I thought you told me about a roommate and two, Why didn't you tell me they were this hot?"

I laughed.

"Okay, why are you whispering?" I smiled and Aera turned around to the guys

"Guys, meet Aera mine and Hoseok's cousin. Aera meet Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, which you already know, Jimin, Taehyung, and my roommate Jungkook." They all waved as I called out their names.

"Let's go to my room now." I grabbed her hand and rushed to my room.

"I brought movies, snacks, and clothes!" Aera said happily and setting her bags down. "Aish, my arms hurt." She said rubbing her wrists. I laughed.

"So that's your ex? He doesn't even look like he would do such a thing." She whispered.

"Yep. But let's not talk about that. Wha are you planning to do with all your clothes?" I said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Live with you of course. I mean if you don't mind."

"No, I don't but for how long?"I asked but she shrugged her shoulders.

"Long story short Hoseok's my brother."

"What?" She said sitting criss-crossed front of me.

"Well, I found my appa. I didn't know that Hoseok was my brother until you know Jungkook got stabbed and--"

"Wait. What? Jungkook got stabbed? Is he alright? Are you alright?"

I told her the story of the stabbing.

I sighed. We both shot our heads at the door as we heard a knock.

"You girls want some food?" I heard Jungkook.

"Uhm, Yeah . We'll come out in a bit." I said and he chuckled.

"Okay, hurry before we eat it all." Then I heard him leave.

"And I think I might... Like Jungkook..." I whispered the last part. "And I'm so glad you're here."

She held my hands. "I'm always here to help." She smiled and we both walked the living room.

We started to eat. 

I sat beside Jungkook and Aera.

"Oh and Jungkook, Aera is going to be staying here for a bit."

"Oh, okay."

"Hey cousin. So you're Chrsitine's brother?"

Hoseok nodded. "To be honest, I didn't even know I had a sister." He laughed.

Everyone was having a good time.

I've been ignoring Jimin ever since that night but it was all good.

"Christine can you get me water?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah and me."

"And me."

"And me."

And everyone ended up wanted water.

"I'll help you Christine." Jungkook said and walked with me to the kitchen.

"Anyways. You know my cousin right? Please don't fall for her." I said grabbing the glasses out the cupboard.

"What? Why?" He said filling them up with ice then water.

"It will be awkward." I said.

"And what if I am already?"

I looked at him with widened eyes.

"I'm just kidding." He said and hugged me on the side.

My cheeks burning.

"I would never fall for her when I have someone in mind already."

"What? No..." I thought.

"Oh really? How is she like?" I asked grabbing 4 cups as he grabbed the rest.

"Well she's smart, and beautiful. There's a lot of things about her actually."

"I knew it wasn't gonna work out." I sadly thought.

We walked back to them and sat.

My heart sank. No more hope.

**********

And I'm back with another chapter. Yayyy. I have nothing to say but thanks for getting this book to #337 in fanfiction. Im honestly so thankful. Much love to you krackers.

I'll see you in the next chapter MY KRACKER BABIES.