12~nothing

Christine's pov

Christine's pov

I walked into Mr. Park's office and handed him his mails and he handed me files.

I knew what to do with them and went to Jimin's office, knocking on his door. "Come in." As I heard his signal, I entered his office and handed him his mails.

I was about to leave but he called me back. I walked back to him.

"Want to go out today?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded my head happily.

-

"And... done." I sighed and sat back on my chair and wheeled myself in circles slowly.

I heard a knock on my door. "Jimin might be here."

Jungkook's pov

I decided to go try again.

I walked to her office and knocked.

She opened the door. "Oh? Jungkook?

"Can I come in?" He said fiddling with his fingers. Strange.

"Yeah yeah come in!"

She leaded me to the the seat but I held her hand and she looked back confused.

I don't even know why I did that. I just had the urge.

"Uhm..." She said confused looking down at our hands.

I heard another knock which made me and Christine look at the door.

It creeked open revealing Jimin.

"Oh..." He said awkwardly as he saw our hands. I quickly let go and went for my neck. "Am I interrupting something?" He said awkwardly.

"Uhm..." She said.

"Yes--No. I mean no." I said. "I'll get going..." I said scurrying away.

I looked back at Christine one more time seeing her feeling her hand then left.

-

"Hyung... I can never do it." I said resting my hand over my face.

"Look. You have to." Seokjin said.

"Everything keeps getting in the way. Besides, she probably like Jimin." I said letting out a sigh.

...

"No she doesn't. You wont know if you wont try."

"I know. She likes Jimin."

He then let out a sigh. "Are you really in love with her or just trying to get her in your bed?"

I let my hand go and looked up at the ceiling. Then looking at Jin. I didnt say anything and just looked back up to the ceiling.

"See Jungkook? That means you really dont like her." He said trying to convince me.

"You're right hyung." But when he tried to convince, it didnt work. "I'm probably just trying to get her in my bed." I stood up and headed to the door.

He got up as well and held my shoulder. "See! Just try not to get her in your bed. There would be consequences." He gave me a warm smile and I left.

I let out a sigh as I closed my apartment door.

"What's wrong?" I shot my head to the couch when I saw Christine sitting there eating ramen noodles.

"Huh?" I said taking off my shoes and walking to my room until she spoke.

"Come let's talk about it." She said patting the space beside her as she scoots over.

Even though I did not want to talk about it, I still wanted to be next to her.

I walk to the couch and sat beside her as she puts the blanket on top of me.

Christine's pov

"So what's up?" I said and continued to eat.

"Eh nothing." He grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv on.

"You look sad." I finished my noodles and the bowl on the coffee table. He didn't say anything.

"Why are you acting this way towards me? Don't you hate me?" He said but never laid his eyes on me.

"I don't hate you. Sometimes I don't like the things you do and we're roommates so we have to get along eventually... So what's the matter?"

"It's really nothing."

**********
Woohoo! Chapter 12! Sorry for the late chapter. :)