8~cuts

I woke up hearing a loud noise coming from the kitchen

I ran to the kitchen seeing Jungkook bending down picking up glass.

"Stay back." He said before I could even take a step. He read my mind. I wanted to help him but he wouldn't let me. I was a bit scared.

His shirt was see through now due to the spill. "Let me get you a new shirt." I ran to his room and searched in his drawers. He has a lot of white shirts.

I quickly grabbed one and headed back to the kitchen. By the time I got there, he was shirtless so I handed him the shirt.

Instead of wearing it, he just put it on his shoulder.

I got a towel from a small closet and handed it to him after he put the glass in the garbage. He cleaned his upper body with the towel.

"It's just water." He said knowing I was still staring at him. "Go back to-- ow..." He dropped the towel and held his hand. This time I ran to him.

Opening up his hands I saw cuts from the glass. I lead him to the couch and went to get the first aid kit and came back.

"Don't move." I said and started to clean his cuts. He groans a bit every time I touch them.

I went more gently then wrapped a thin layer of the wrapping bandages. I looked up at him. "What? Is there something on me?" I tilted my head.

He put his head on mine again. This time his hand travelled to the back of my head and pressed his forehead on mine with a bit of pressure. We looked at each other in the eyes. I'm losing my mind.

What are you thinking Christine?! He's one of "those boys"!

Thoughts went through my mind saying it's wrong but I still didn't want to move from this position.

He finally let go. "Your fever is gone." He said and puts on his shirt. "And thanks." He travelled to his room. I decided to watch some tv.

Jungkook's pov

I started to flap my shirt feeling hot. What is wrong with me? I took a nap.

-

When I woke up I went to the living room seeing Jimin and Christine laughing. "Jimin hyung... What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Ah Jungkookie. Christine just invited me over. We didn't bring the others just because you were asleep and they all had something else to do." He smiled. "You want me to call them over?"

"Ah. No it's okay. I'm going back to sleep anyways." I said scratching my head and walked back to my room. Feeling my chest above my heart. What's going on?

I decided to call one of my girls to get my mind off of this.

Christine's pov

"So that's what happened to Jungkook in the kitchen..." I said as I looked down at my hands. "Oh and I'm going to work tomorrow, sorry if I didn't come today..."

"Ah no its okay. I understand." He smiled.

We talked and talked until he had to go home.

"Alright see you tomorrow Jimin." I waved as he waved back.

-

Morning

I woke up and did my routine. "See you later Jungkook." I said heading out.

I walked to work this time. It wasn't far.

"Mr. Park!" I said running beside him.

"Ah Christine you made it this time!" He said and continues to greet the workers.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't here yesterday..." I said and joins him to wave at the workers.

We entered the elevator. "Yes. You have some work to do." We walked out of the elevator and to his office. "First I want you to organize these." He handed me papers. "And sort out these files." He handed me folders. "And if you don't mind can you get me a dark coffee?"

"Yes. No problem." I smiled.

"There is the smile I'm looking for." He smiled back.

**********
Poor Kookie...