65~dinner

There he is again

There he is again.

He just got out of the hospital with bandages still wrapped but he's still standing tall and looking handsome.

"Guess we know each other too well..." He said and smiled looking down at the rose in his hand.

"I-I..." I didn't know what to say.

"I knew you were gonna go after me and you should know I wouldn't give up..." He sighed and smiled still looking at the rose.

"The letter was obviously fake." He chuckled.

My heart was pounding. I started to breathe normally.

I ran to give him a hug; hands around his waist.

He was surprised but then wrapped his arms around my neck.

"How can you say that I will find another to make me happy when you make me happy..." I mumbled in his chest.

He moved my hair and tied it up sloppy.

"I thought you left... I thought you left..." I said rubbing my face in his chest.

He put his chin on my head.

"I will never give up on you. Did you really think that letter was real?"

"Why did you come after me?" He asked.

"I needed to... for the last time before you leave."

There was a moment of us. Just us. It felt nice. It felt warm just like before. Its been a long time to feel like this.

My heart beating fast. My head on his chest hearing his heart beats the same as mine.

"Oof!"

I turned my head around, my arms still wrapped around Jungkook.

"Are you serious hyung?" I saw Hoseok coming out from behind the brick wall with a disappointed look on his face.

Then I saw Yoongi getting up from the ground.

"I'm sorry. But who leaves their hose around like this?" He said scratching his head.

I then saw the rest coming out of their hiding places.

I had my mouth hung opened.

"Y-You guys--" I covered my face with my hands. "So embarrassing." I mumbled.

Then I felt a pull which made my eyes widened as I was closer to Jungkook.

"Awe! Look at them." I heard Aera and I slowly put down my hands where I could see Jungkook in front of me.

"Let's go out for dinner hm? Later on tonight so dress nice." He said quietly so no one else would her.

-

I had agreed to go. Aera and Cheol was at my house getting me ready.

"And then what will happen?" Aera asked me with a make up brush in between her lips.

She went to get another palette of shadow.

"If tonight goes well then I guess I'll have to make up my decision."

"So you're going back to Korea for good if he--"

"I guess so."

Cheol did my hair and picked out a nice simple dress.

I guess he has to make the decision weather he wants this or not. I really love him...

I kept thinking about that for a bit.

"All done." Cheol said.

"Thank you. I-- One more thing... What am I going to do? What happens if he doesn't want this? I knew he wasn't ready."

Aera put my hair to the back and bended down to meet my eyes.

"I don't know but it's all about tonight." She said and smiled.

-

Jungkook has arrived with the taxi and the girls walked me out.

I was walking to the taxi seeing Jungkook waiting in front of it.

I felt an arm pull me a bit and turned around and saw Cheol.

"What is it?" I said softly.

"I-- I don't know what happened between you and Jimin but I'm terribly sorry and I didn't know anything I swear. Jimin told me and I don't know myself what to do. Should I stay with him?" She said worried.

I sighed and looked in her eyes. "I was hurt Cheol but it was the past. The past was the past. I guess Jimin loves you more than me because you both dated before am I right? It's all on you."

She looked away. "You really mean it? Then why do I feel so sad?"

"It's okay. That was the past. I'm glad you told me and helped me tonight. I'll talk to you later okay?"

She nodded as I continued my walk to the taxi.

I stood in front of Jungkook ignoring eye contact.

"You look beautiful." He said which made my heart skip.

-

I held his hand as we walked into the restaurant.

"I past by this restaurant 2 days ago and I wanted to go to it with you. It looks beautiful at night."

I slightly smiled.

**********

Guys. I need your help. I don't know how to end this and I need some ideas...

Can you help? Please comment. :)