7~headache

Christine's  pov

Christine's pov

"AHHHH!" I yelled falling off my bed. I groaned in pain.

I saw Jungkook on my bed chuckling. Not only that; he was shirtless.

I held my head. "Ow ow ow."

"Major headache I'm guessing." He commented. "How much did you drink last night?"

I scoffed. "I didn't drink." I attempted to get up but failed.

"Aish." He walked to me and carried me to the living room. His scent is so mesmerising. I held onto his neck.

"Can you put on a shirt?" I asked while he put me on the couch and put the blanket on me. He rolled his eyes. "And I'm SUPPOSE TO BE AT WORK." I tried to get off the couch only to get pushed down by him.

"I'm going to call Jimin to get you a day off. He'll understand."

"No. I'm feeling fine." I tried gettin up again but he pushed me back down and sat on the edge of the couch to hold me down.

He called Jimin. Telling him I'll stay home. "Ah no hyung. It's okay. I'll take care of her."

"Okay. Bye hyung!" He ended the call and looked at me. I gave him the 'are you serious' look. "Stay here. I'm going to get food and medicine." He left me on the couch without nothing.

OH HELL NO. WHEN HAVE I LISTENED TO HIM?!

I got up and went to the bathroom nice and easy. Brushing my teeth and used the toilet. Then I headed to my room; picking out clothes for work.

I walked to my mirror to look at myself. I patted on a bit of make up and did my hair. It was the slowest process of my life.

When I went to put on my shoes, lights out.

Jungkook's pov

I quickly walked back to the apartment with the food and medicine.

Opening my door I saw Christine on the floor. I put the bags down and rushed to her.

"What are you doing?" I yelled-talked, putting her on the couch again. "Yah... yah..." I shook her.

She slowly opened her eyes. "I... have to..." She held onto my shoulders.

"Lie back down." I gently said lying her down. She coughed.

"God... I told you-- what are you..." I put my foreheand on hers. Looking at her eyes. I felt her breath.

Christine's pov

"God... I told you-- what are you..." I felt his forehead touching mine. I felt his breath which made me tingle.

He pulled away. "Not just a headache, a fever." I looked at his eyes. More soft.

He walked to the bags that were on the ground and grabbed out... soup?

"Here. Eat this." I smiled as he took out a spoon and looked at me. "What?"

"N-Nothing." Handing me the soup and the spoon.

"After you eat that, drink this." He pointed at the medicine bottle on the table. "And I'm going to--"

"Jungkook..."

"Mmh?" He looked at me.

"I'm not really hungry." I said pushing my arms foward to hand him the soup.

"What do you mean you're not hungry?" He sounded angry but wasn't showing it. He grabbed the soup out of my hand and sat on the edge of the couch. Opening up the lid and grabbed the spoon. He scooped, blew and waited for me to open my mouth.

I just gave him a glare but he wouldn't pull away the spoon so I opened my mouth.

He got another scoop. I smiled as he blew the spoon.

I never met this side of him. Soft, kind and caring.

-

"And you're done." He said putting the carton on the table and gave me the medicine which I drank quickly.

"I'm going to make myself food. Take a nap." He said patting my head before walking into the kitchen.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-

*CLANK*

**********
Hehe. I'm still alive.