3~'girlfriend' (s)

I rolled my eyes and went to squeeze some toothpaste on my toothbrush and started to brush

-

I changed and headed to put on my shoes. "I'm going out." I said even though I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to get away from him.

"Where to?!" He asked grabbing a sweater and had bread in his mouth while heading out the door.

-

"Why are you following me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Cause you don't know your way around this place."

I was walking ahead of him until he wrapped his arm around me. I just kept it there. "Where are you going anyways?" He smirked.

"None of your business." I said grabbing his arm and let it leave my shoulders.

I was walking while looking at my phone until I bumped into something and fell backwards on Jungkook. "T-Thanks." I saw Jimin.

"Ah! Sorry Jimin." I stood up and bowed.

"It's so funny how we keep bumping into each other." He chuckled.

"Ah hyung, where you up to?" Jungook asked.

"I was about to go to your place. But I guess you're going somewhere." He was walking away until I stopped him.

"Why won't you hangout with me?"

-

He ended up hanging out with us and we went to get ice cream. Sitting on the bench I told Jimin about how I couldn't sleep. "That's basically all I could hear all night." I laughed then licked my ice cream.

"Yeah. Our maknae is always like that." Jimin said out loud just to let Jungkook hear. Jungkook was sitting on the other bench rolling his eyes while me and Jimin sat on one by ourselves.

"Oh hey babe." I saw a girl going to Jungkook sitting on his lap. That's not Jihyun...

"Christine~" I heard Jimin and I flinched back to reality.

"Who's that?" I asked as Jimin turned around to see.

He turned back to me. "That's his new 'girlfriend'" My eyes widened.

"So you're saying that he has a new girl almost everyday?" I started to lick my melting ice cream.

"That's our maknae." He said.

-

We walked back to the apartment.

"It was fun hanging out with you today." He smiled. I'm honestly going to die if he keeps smiling at me like that.

"Yeah. I could say the same. Maybe we could hangout again next time." I smiled back.

We hugged and exchanged numbers I closed the door as I hear Jungkook in the bedroom with his new girlfriend.

"God. I'm never going to get some sleep." I rolled my eyes.

I went to my room. I should probably get a job...

I searched on my computer, looking for a job. Scrolling down and down.

"Needs help... office... Mr... anyone..." Was all I mumbled. I clicked on it seeing all the information.

"J-Jungkook~"

I walked to my wall and banged my hand against it. "SHUT UP." I said but the noises only gets louder.

I grabbed my phone and dialled Jimin's number. "Ah Jimin?"

"Can I come to your place? Its getting a little loud here..."

"Really? Thanks."

I ended the call and grabbed my laptop, phone and a sweater.

-

Waiting out on the sidewalk for Jimin, I saw a car driving up and parking in front of me. Rolling down the windows I saw Jimin driving and Taehyung in the passenger.

"Get in cutie." Taehyung said. Are you freaking serious Taehyung? I dont even know you?!

We drove to Jimin's apartment and I was seriously looking all around like an idiot. "It's so pretty..."

Taehyung sat down in front of the tv bringing out 2 controllers. "Come play Jiminie~" He whined.

"Okay, okay." He said sitting down on the floor next to Taehyung. I sat down on the couch. "There's a spare room if you're tired." He said before they start to play their game.

**********
HI! I'm back with another chapter. They're short but I hope you like this series.