10~date

I woke up the next morning and went to Christine's room to check on her but she was gone

I went to the kitchen seeing a note on the table next to a bowl of ramen and boiled eggs.

Went to work. Here is some food. ->

Ignoring her food I went to watch some tv.

-

"What am I doing here?..." I got up and went next door.

"Ah Jungkookie long time no see!" Seokjin said as I walked in.

"Yeah hyung it's been a long time." I plopped myself on his couch.

"Don't tell me you came here about you know who..." He slowly closed the door and came to me sitting on his coffee table.

"Yes... I mean no..." He gave me a confused look.

I always came to him for help.

"I know you don't like to talk about it..."

"No hyung. Its okay to talk about it with you."

"Your new roommate looks a lot like--actually nevermind."

"Yeah... she looks a lot like Sa...na... It was my fault. I can never forgive myself hyung..."

"It wasn't your fault Jungkook... it was an accident..."

I just closed my eyes. There was a moment of silence until he broke it.

"Anyways, I'm pretty sure you haven't eaten yet, I'll make you food." He smiled.

I sat up smiling and nodded.

Christine's pov

I was struggling to get a book from the shelf when I heard a knock on my office door.

"Come in."

I followed my eyes, still struggling to get the book, to the door as I see Jimin coming in towards me.

He was so close to me I could smell his cologne.

He grabbed the book above me and handed it to me.

"Thank you." GOD IM BLUSHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW.

I walked back to my desk. "What are you doing here?" I started to look through the book.

"I had free time so I decided to see you..." He rested one hand on my desk. So close!

"I'm going to deliver these to your dad and I'm pretty sure I'll have free time as well." I smiled.

"Then let's go." He said and I carried the files.

We took the elevator to the top floor.

"Mr. Park?"

His office was connected to the elevator, so damn it was huge.

"Yes Christine?" He turned around on his chair. "Oh and my son, you're here too."

"I have your files." I walked and put them on his desk.

"Good, good."

"Anything else?"

"No no. You can go now, have your break." He smiled.

-

Me and Jimin decided to walk to the bakery.

We sat on the outside table. Jimin sitting across from me.

"So Christine, I want to learn more about you." I looked at him after I took a sip of my drink. "What's your hobby?"

I giggled. "What?" He asked confused.

"I don't have one..."

"Aw come on." He pulled his chair next to mine. "Everyone has a hobby..."

"Uhm... my eomma's a model and I was suppose to come to Seoul to be a model..." I took another sip.

"Why don't you?"

"I don't know..."

We both laughed.

"Come on let's go."

"Go where?"

We got into his car.

Jungkook's pov

I walked to the bakery but before I crossed the street I saw Jimin and Christine going into his car.

I don't want to go to the bakery anymore...

-

Christine's pov

We just arrived and he came running out to my side just to cover my eyes with his hands.

-

"Can I look now?"

"No..."

We kept walking and I also heard elevators.

-

"And you are... Mr. Park! Right! I have your reservations." I heard a male's voice.

Reservations?

"Can I look now?" I felt Jimin leading me to sit on a chair.

He finally took his hands off my eyes.

It was blurry for a second but WOW. It had the most beautiful view ever.

On a balcony, the only table outside. I stood up and rested my hands on the rail.

My eyes can't be everywhere at once. It was so beautiful.

"J-Jimin..." I looked back at him.

"You were saying something about you being a model right?" He acted like nothing happened.

"Jimin..." I walked back to the table and sat down beside him.

"Mm?"

"How--why--what--" I couldn't even speak.

"Let's just call this our first date." He winked.

Seokjin's pov

After me and Jungkook ate our breakfast I told him to go on a walk.

1 hour later

I heard a knock on my door. Opening it, I saw Jungkook.

"Ah Jungkookie I know my food was delicious but-- Jungkook what's wrong?" He looked sad.

There was a moment of silence.

"Okay let's go out." I grabbed and sweater, closed the door and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

He didn't speak at all. Not on the walk, nor in the car.

-

The waiter lead the way to the table and we sat.

I then saw Jimin and Christine at the balcony. God now I know why.

Good thing I was facing them and not Jungkook.

**********
Poor kook. I guess wherever Christine goes Jungkook goes and when there's alone time with Kook and Christine, there's alone time with Jimin and Christine. I hope this story is not boring you. :)