11~mall

"So Jungkook what made you come back on your walk?"

"Ah, it's nothing hyung." He smiled... fakely.

The waiter came to us and we ordered our food.

Jungkook was looking around. Admiring everything but I couldn't let him see Christine with Jimin. I think... Wait I know he likes Christine... but I thought he couldn't get over Sana....

"Jungkook..." What am I going to say?

"And here is your food." The waiter came and placed the food on our table which made Jungkook look back.

The waiter saved my butt.

Christine's pov

"Check." Jimin said to the waiter as he went and came back with the check.

I took out my wallet.

"No need Christine..."

"No no I'm going to pay for myself."

"No it's okay. I took you here so I'll pay for it." He took out his wallet and paid.

"Okay fine I'll pay next time." I giggled and put my wallet back.

Jimin drove me home. I didn't see Jungkook and I felt relieve. I went to bed.

-

"Jungkook?" I woke up the next morning finding for Jungkook not knowing why. "I have a day off today..." I said knocking on the door.

"Okay..." He said awkwardly.

Jungkook's pov

When she knocked on my door my heart started to beat fast. Jungkook stop it you idiot. I lightly slapped myself.

"Maybe you can show me to the mall? Cause I need new clothes and I don't really know my way..." She said on the otherside of the door.

I then thought about yesterday with Jin hyung.

"Jungkook, if you like Christine then go for it. It wouldn't hurt."

I just looked down. "Hyung, I don't like her..."

"Well you have a chance to ask her before someone else does..."

He was right. I do like Christine. But I'm scared... scared that she wouldn't like me because the way I am... Jungkook... man up.

"Sure, I'll show you to the mall... On one condition..."

"What is it?"

"I have to come with you to the mall..."

"Okay fine." I was happy of how fast she responded.

-

"Jungkook let's go to that store!" She yelled.

"Christine, don't you have enough clothes?" I said shaking my arms which where the shopping bags hung.

"It's on sale..." She pouted. SHE POUTS?!

"Fine."

We walked into stores and stores.

"Let's go eat Christine... I'm hungry."

-

We got our take out and went to the rooftop to eat.

I placed down the bags as she opens our take out boxes. I sat across from her.

"Let's eat!" She seemed hyper and happy. She handed me chopsticks.

Okay Jungkook... This is your time...

"Hey Christine... can I--"

Then I heard her phone ring.

"Mr. Park?"

"Now?"

"Okay I'll be there." She said ended the call. "Sorry Jungkook but we'll finish this another time. Mr. Park called me in and thanks for everything I'll find my way to the office.... can you carry my things home?" I just stared at her as she got up. "Thanks. You are a big help." She hugged me and left.

"I like you Christine..." I mumbled.